Casa Quimbaya Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Calle 16N # 14-92, Armenia, Colombia

Only one shower at this hostel! Dorm had no window and it was quite hot without a fan or a/c. It also lacked power points to charge your electronics in the room.

I felt like at home. The room and the bed was excellent, people was so kind, the bar and the Band is fantastic.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

The staff deserves an A for the knowledge and customer service. Great services throughout. Kudos to the coffee shop staff for their service. We were a group of seven in a family and the staff made our stay pleasant. Thank you for your hospitality.

Lovely hostel, great staff!

Very friendly environment and staff. Close to Skyblue salsa bar. $7000 to and from the bus terminal. Felt safe and enjoyed meeting foreign and local people at the inside the hostel. Very nice!

Casa Quimbaya has excellent staff and the hostel is always very clean. There is easy access to public transportation. My visit to Casa Quimbaya was most enjoyable and I hope to return there.

Security was appalling. Numbers of people were wandering around making loud noise, even knocking on doors and staff didn't attempt to control the behaviour. The door to my room opened without a key if I presses the door. I informed the staff of this. I also informed them they needed to install proper lockers. This was apparent when I undid my lock and one of the screw in bars holding the lock simply fell to the floor.

This is one of the best places I have ever stayed!! Location is amazing. Staff is super friendly and helpful. They will even wash and fold your clothes for only $7.50 (USD). The cafe downstairs has great food and drinks for a very afforadable price. Its a great place to chill and watch the people at the university. If you are a single guy like me and brush up on your espanol then you could find a wife walking down the sidewalk!! Im not joking!!! I love this place and am looking forward to return

Thank you very much for your opinion, it is very important to us that you enjoy your stay at the hostel so we hope you come back soon.

very friendly staff!

Thank you very much for your opinion, it is very important for us. We hope you come back soon. Sergio

Great little cafe, helpful staff, we really enjoyed our time at Quimbaya.

Thank you very much for your comments, we are so glad you have enjoyed your stay at the hostel, hope you come back soon. Sergio