Casa Quimbaya Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Calle 16N # 14-92, Armenia, Colombia

Location is not all bad at all. Though a tad further from the main bus station than I would have liked, the hostel is within walking distance (about 1.5 km) to where you could easily catch a bus to Salento for COP4k. Ambiance was great and staff was friendly and approachable. I missed the live music as I came in late but the cakes were great =) The house has an interesting layout that I like. Overall, I had enjoyed my brief stay and would have gone back if I had more days in Armenia.

The location was not ideal for me but chose it for the value/price. Staff was very helpful but, at least during my stay, it was pretty quiet - great for sleeping but not for meeting other travelers.