Casa Quimbaya Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Calle 16N # 14-92, Armenia, Colombia

It's easy to get to by bus . 1 block away from a main Street with Bus Routes, Restaurants, many services. The Hostel has a Bar/Restaurant on site with live Music certain nights. The staff-Carsten, Leandro etc were very friendly & helpful.

One of the best Hostel in Armenia, Colombia. Owner Diana Bautista is there to make sure all you need been accommodated. Great live Music almost every nigh of the week in the cafe. nice Coffee and Breakfast. clean and warm atmosphere.Carsten Blomenkamp is really helpful. GREAT recomendation.. Thank you. WE will be BACK...

Nice hostel located at a nice neighborhood in Armenia

Hostel looks nice when you enter. I stayed in dorm 3, which has 5 single beds. Didn't appreciate the loud noise the metal door made, or the soft mattresses, but it's not too bad for a night or two. To be honest, I would have felt better about the staff if they would actually have taken the effort to contact me back over a bracelet I lost a couple of hours earlier :( Don't know if the girls working there really care about the guests...However, clean bathrooms, tv, kitchen; quite a decent hostel.

Good hostel at at a good location, near to restaurants, to a shopping mall and a supermarket. The only problem was the noise at the private dorm we stayed, which was located in front of an important avenue. If you book there, ask for an internal room to avoid this noisy problem.

I also work at the hostel reception, and you can trust my review!!!! Yo también trabajo en un hostal como una recepcionista, pueden contar mi revisión (disculpe mi español) I only stayed just for 1 night, but all of the staffs were really helpful and friendly. The place was really clean and in good woody mood with guests playing guitar etc. Night there was very quiet and even though I was in 6 dorm, I could sleep well.

• 4th Apr 2012
  • Japan

Excellent hostel. Very clean, great facilities and a good location to eating, drinking and is safe. The staff have a tonne of information and are ready to give it :) I enjoyed my time there a lot and definately the better place to stay here in Armenia! While youre here, eat at Mr. Arepa and say the Australian sent you... a lovely couple also ready to give out advice on the area and help you out :) Saludos Armenia!