8.4
Fabulous 83 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 83 Total Reviews
Casa Quimbaya Backpackers Hostel Located at Calle 16N # 14-92, , Armenia.
Colombia
Armenia Quindao 630004 Calle 16N # 14-92
84% 83
4.5559551 -75.6586790
    Rooms available

• Colombia, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th Mar 2016
7.4

Al llegar hubo un problema con la reserva: solo aparecía una noche reservada (cuando eran dos) y la habitación habia sido sobrevendida. Sin embargo, la chica del hostal fue muy amable y pudo resolver el problema. La habitación no fue tan cómoda: los colchones eran muy blandos y hacia mucho calor. No había ventilador disponible entonces tuvimos que dormir con la puerta abierta. Del Staff no hay ninguna queja, al contrario todos son muy amables.

19th Mar 2016

I absolutely loved this hostel!! The beds were super comfortable and other than my one night with a cold shower (the other night it was perfectly hot), I had a great stay! The staff are super friendly and helpful. The location is really nice because there are a bunch of restaurants nearby and I felt completely safe. They also have a cafe and the food is delicious. Really recommend it!!

• France, Female, 25-30
19th Feb 2016
4.6

We were given beds in a room without any window, in the basement of the building, where staff sleeps... Smelling humidity.... Plus the place is far from the bus station. I would not recommend this hotel.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Feb 2016
8.0

It's really nice that there's a cafe attached to the hostel so that there's a place to hang out and get something to eat, but the music being played in the cafe got a bit annoying. It was played fairly late into the night and we could hear it in our room and our room was easily the farthest away from the cafe.

20th Jan 2016

Cool hostel with a wonderful staff

• Colombia, Mixed Group, 25-30
5th Dec 2015

The Hostel is pretty good, I really like the locations and the staff.

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
20th Nov 2015

Location is not all bad at all. Though a tad further from the main bus station than I would have liked, the hostel is within walking distance (about 1.5 km) to where you could easily catch a bus to Salento for COP4k. Ambiance was great and staff was friendly and approachable. I missed the live music as I came in late but the cakes were great =) The house has an interesting layout that I like. Overall, I had enjoyed my brief stay and would have gone back if I had more days in Armenia.