Casa Quimbaya Backpackers Hostel

Superb 97 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 97 Total Reviews

5th Sep 2017

I only stayed one night because I wasn't really sure of anything to do in Armenia and I'm traveling solo. I loved the connected restaurant--they served great food and drinks. It was the best salad I've had in colombia. The best part was the live music in the restaurant, which is the reason I wanted to stay there!

• reinaldoman
  • Colombia, Male, 31-40
11th Apr 2017
8.0

Gran lugar para estar varios dias o de pass Anfitriones muy amable. Muy buena movida musical casi todas las noches con artistas invitados. Cuando regrese a Armenia este Sera mi lugar de eleccion.

×