Casa Rachele Reviews

Corso Italia, 124- Piano di Sorrento, Sorrento, Italy

Rachele is so sweet and super helpful. Everyday she would help explain to us how to get to places on the Amalfi Coast. Our room and the bathroom was really clean, and she cleaned them everyday. The breakfast was also really good. It's the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the surrounding cities! 100% recommendable!

Nice room in quiet apartment owned by Rachele, who is very helpful and accommodating. She provided maps, guidebooks, and a delicious breakfast. This apartment is a short walk from the train and we were able to easily get to Positano and Pompeii. We enjoyed our time and would stay here again.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • sierragermeyan4612

Prior to our arrival Rachele provided us with very helpful directions on how to get to her house from Naples, and upon arrival she could not have been more helpful- she compiled a provisional itinerary for our stay according to what we wanted to do/see with clear details on public transport routes etc- it made her house the perfect place to stay for anyone unfamiliar with the area to see the amalfi Coast, Positano and other surrounding areas. She couldn't have been more helpful.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Thank you with my whole heart for the wonderful review. Warm greetings from Piano di Sorrento, your Rachele

Casa Rachele was the best bed and breakfast I have ever stayed in. It was clear upon arrival what sort of accommodation was going to be provided. Rachele immediately offered us cold drinks and gave us information about local restaurants, tourist attractions and modes of transportation. Every morning, Rachele made us a filling and delicious breakfast. She was always available for any questions or concerns we had and was just the sweetest lady. The apartment itself was beautiful and clean.

• 6th Jun 2015

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review,my warm-hearted Canadian boys.You are so nice!!! Big hugs from Piano di Sorrento, Rachele

My friend and I had a lovely stay at Casa Rachele a couple of weeks ago on our tour of Italy. Her home is located very close to the train station, and she provided very good directions for getting around and site seeing. She answered all of our questions and more. She takes good care of her guests and wants them to have the best experience. Her dinner recommendation lead us to one of the best meals of my life at Pepe's. Her home is beautiful and the rooms are a good size. I would recommend it!

• 1st Jun 2015

I am very,very greatful for the great review,my dearest American girls. Big hus from Piano di Sorrento, Rachele

Rachele and her home were absolutely perfect for our trip to Sorrento. We had been backpacking for two and a half weeks, and staying at Rachele's was exactly what we needed: relaxing, quiet, and comfortable. I liked that it was located outside of Sorrento - less tourists. She sat us down for almost an hour when we got there to make sure we knew everything we could on the area, from food to sightseeing to beaches. Her B&B is a standard to which all others should strive for. Thank you Rachele!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review.You wrote a masterpiece!! I send you big hugs from Piano di Sorrento,my dearest,young American couple, your Rachele

We are a couple travelling from Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Knowing that we wanted to visit the Sorrento region but on a budget, we found Rachelle's bed and breakfast and couldn't be happier. Piano di Sorrento is a beautiful town with georgeous views of the bay, and the b&b is centrally located within walking distance to all your needs. Rachelle will gladly provide you with all of the maps, guide books, and the best suggestions for authentic local cuisine. The house is beautiful!

• 30th May 2015

I am really greatful for the wonderful review and so glad that you loved my little town,PIANO DI SORRENTO,my house and me!!! I wish you all the best,my dearest Canadian couple, your Rachele

It was perfect! Felt like home!!

• 19th May 2015

Thanks with my whole heart, Rachele

Rachele was a wonderful hostes! She was so kind and helpful when I arrived and gave me pamphlets and information on things to do in Sorrento and Capri. She will make you a homemade breakfast each morning for free! The only negative thing about the hostel is that it is not actually in Sorrento. It is in a little town outside of Sorrento called Piano do Sorrento. You will have to take the train to get to Sorrento or Pomeii, but it is not expensive (about 4 euros).

Thank you so much for the nice review. The day before your arrival I e-mailed you the directions.You already knew that you would have been hosted in my house,situated in PIANO DI SORRENTO.On the site too you can clearly read my B&B is in PIANO DI SORRENTO.On TripAdvisor ,you can see the same. The ticket from Piano di Sorrento to Sorrento, costs 1,20 euro, Piano di Sorrento to Pompei is 2,40 euro. Piano di Sorrento is 5 minutes far from Sorrento,by train. Kind regards,Rachele

We are a retired American couple and wanted to emphasize Casa Rachele's B&B as excellent for the older traveler. Rachele was in effect our guide for this lovely area. With her instructions we visited Pompeii, Herculano and Oplontis with ease. We enjoyed the Amalfi Coast and Ravella. I would like to return to Rachele's with my mother and visit Capri's. If my mother gets tired out staying in Rachele's is restful and her place is a joy. High ceilings, cool marble floors, elegant breakfast: perfect!

I am really greatful for the wonderful review,my dearest ,warm,American couple.My house is always open for you,your family and your friends. You are the guests everyone would like to host in her own house.The older traveler and the young ones can stay perfecly togheter at my B&B, as you saw during your stay. Big hug from Piano di Sorrento, your Rachele

Rachele is very diligent and organized. We had a very tight tour schedule while we were with her and she always had breakfast ready exactly when we had asked in order to make our tour groups. We would stay here again.

Excellent attention from day 1! Rachele is such a lovely person who supports in everything that is required... also the room is nice, clean, big and nice view!

We called Rachele our Italian mom! She is completely selfless and kind. You literally stay at her house! The space is very clean, the breakfast is on point, and you really feel comfortable and at home. It is located a couple train stops away from Sorrento, but we were pleased with the location because Rachele is wonderful and she recommends good spots to eat nearby. Would happily come here again! I am sorry Rachele that it has taken this long to write s review. My brother and I send hugs!

I really appreciated your wonderful review,my dearest American guests. Thank you very much,you are so sweet! Big hugs and kisses from Piano di Sorrento, your Rachele

thank you for your care. i miss you, Rachele!

• 20th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you so much,my beatiful,sweet,Asian girl. Big hug, your Rachele

If you determine Sorrento should be your home base, consider staying here! Less touristy (even off-season), and the host was more than welcoming! Had a great 5 night stay.

• 4th Jan 2015

Thank you very much, my dearest Asian boy. I've had the pleasure to host a real gentleman in my house. Love, Rachele

View all Sorrento Bed and Breakfasts