Casa Rachele

9.8
Superb 160 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
5th Jun 2017

Casa rachele is a wonderful host. She made us feel very welcomed. She gave great advice and great tips. Room was big and home very very clean. Breakfast was sweet as expected. The coffee is very good. The location was perfect for us. The train is super easy to take to Sorrento and any where else. Follow train timetable online. Follow rachele advice for dinner was so yummy. Feels like staying with a local family member. If your out for a party boogie trip this is not the place for you.

Thank you for nice review. Warm greetings from my family house in Piano di Sorrento, Rachele

• fbjornse9533
  • Norway, Couple, 25-30
27th May 2017

We had an amazing stay at Casa Rachele. Rachele is a very generous host who provides expert guidance to local sights and restaurants, and serves a delicious breakfast as well. We really felt like home during our stay. If you want to experience genuine Italian style, go to Rachel's! We will miss her

Really grateful for your amazing review, I send you big hugs from my family house in Piano di Sorrento. Lots of love, your Rachele

14th May 2017

Rachele is absolutely lovely and took very good care of us. As soon as we arrived (a bit hot and sweaty) she offered us refreshments and explained the area with detailed maps and suggestions. Our room was classy, very comfortable, private and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was always good. Piano di Sorrento is a couple train stops from Sorrento but the trains come frequently and we actually liked Piano a bit more as it was less crowded and still very beautiful. We highly recommend Casa Rachele!

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review,my dearest,sweet, American couple.You made me very,very,happy!! Warm greetings from my family house in Piano di Sorrento, your Rachele

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
13th May 2017

A perfect stay for visiting Sorrento on a budget. Rachele was absolutely wonderful. Kind hearted, warm, and a font of all knowledge for the best areas to visit and eat, and transportation advice. Accommodation is approx a 5 min (easy!) train ride from the tourist area of Sorrento. This suited us perfectly to avoid the overcrowding and we had a much more 'local' experience. The shared bathroom is with one other room only, and was immaculately clean. Would definitely recommend! Thank you Rachele!!

Thank you very much for the wonderful review.I'm really greatful for all the nice things you wrote about me and my family house!! Warm greetings from PIANO DI SORRENTO, your Rachele

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
3rd May 2017

Me and my boyfriend stayed with Rachele during our trip. Our stay was absolutely fantastic. The accommodation perfect: it was clean (you can eat off her floors!!!), near the train, quiet and away from touristy area, beds were comfortable, etc. Above all, our favourite was Rachele herself. She is the most kind, generous, loving individual. She helped us plan our trips and she always made us breakfast! We love you so much Rachele, I hope we meet again!!! Much love from Lisa + Lucas from Canada.

Thank you very much for your feedback.I love you,my dearest ,and I'll always keep your memory in my heart, as you are the most WONDERFUL GUESTS! Big hugs and kisses from Piano di Sorrento. With love from your Rachele P.s I hope to meet you again one day!

• England, Male, 25-30
28th Apr 2017

Located 2 stops outside Sorrento on the Circumvesuviano in Piano di Sorrento, Casa Rachele is a spacious, comfortable, authentic experience of Italian hospitality. Rachele was a very welcoming, friendly and attentive host. She speaks English well, and also helped me out with my italian. She was very helpful with maps, local guides, bus timetables, restaurant recommendations (Tre Arcate is excellent). Highly recommended for the true Italian bed & breakfast experience. Grazie Rachele!

Really greatful, for the wonderful review,I send you big hugs from my family house in PIANO DI SORRENTO. I wish you all the best,my dearest English boy!! Rachele

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

I absolutely recommend it. The space is very safe and clean. Rachele is a very kind and helpful host, she gave me maps and all the information that I needed to go around and have a good time.

Thank you very much for the nice review. Warm greetings from Piano di Sorrento, Rachele

• Australia, Male, 25-30
7th Apr 2017

We had a wonderful time staying with Rachel. Her place is in a convenient location, Piano di Sorrento, which is only 2 stops on the train to Sorrento but much nicer and a more authentic town with less tourists. The room was very large and clean, and Rachel served a tasty breakfast each morning. She was also extremely helpful with regards to providing maps and information on what to do around Sorrento and the Amalfi coast.She is a very warm and generous person and made sure our stay was fantastic

Thank you very much guys for the wonderful review. A real pleasure to have you in my house!!! You made me happy!!!

21st Feb 2017

We spent two nights at Casa Rachele, and really enjoyed them. Rachele was very welcoming. The furniture in our room was amazing.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Rachele