9.9
Superb 150 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 150 Total Reviews
Casa Rachele Located at Corso Italia, 124- Piano di Sorrento, , Sorrento.
Italy
Sorrento 80063 Corso Italia, 124- Piano di Sorrento
99% 150
40.6327830 14.4121270
    Rooms available

22nd Dec 2016

Great B&B! Her directions were clear&the accommodations quite nice. The bedroom was huge: it had an armoire&a dresser to use&a small TV. The breakfast was delicious&she provided plenty to eat/drink. She had dozens of papers/books/brochures with all the information one could possibly need. She went out of her way to make my stay memorable (a special breakfast on Xmas and chocolates since I was alone). BUT it is JUST OUTSIDE Sorrento-need to take train 2 stops into Sorrento&it stops early.

Thank you very much for the wonderful review,Anna. Happy New Year from Piano di Sorrento, Rachele P.s Thanks for Trip too.

• christyokane
  • Ireland, Couple, 18-24
10th Oct 2016

Fantastic! Rachele was a very welcoming host who was great at providing recommendations for dinner and things to do. We had zero knowledge of the area and the info made our lives a lot easier. Impeccably clean and delicious breakfast. Thanks for everything!

Thank you with my heart,Christy and Jill.ILOVED to have you in my house as you are SPECIAL GUESTS!!! Thanks again for the nice gift and for Trip too.You made me happy!! I wish you all the best. Big hugs from Piano di Sorrento, your Rachele

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Our 3 night stay in Rachele's B&B was wonderful thanks to Rachele. Rachele has grown up in the town and takes a lot of pride in her home and community. She is very kind and shared amazing recommendations for places to eat, bus and train timetables and information regarding day trips to the Amalfi coast. Her home is immaculately clean and she provided us each morning with a lovely sweet Italian breakfast with great coffee!

I am so glad that you loved your stay in my house in Piano di Sorrento! I was really happy to host you and your boyfriend. Thanks once again,my dearest Natalie and Saul, nice couple from Australia. Rachele

• India, Male, 31-40
9th Aug 2016

The Apartment is very clean and well maintained by Rachele. She is very organized and was ready with all the information a traveler would need. All her recommendations on places to eat and shop for groceries were good. She served us a hearty and wonderful break fast during our stay. I would say that the apartment is very convenient, cosy and quiet and the host - Rachele is very helpful and caring. I would definitely stay here whe we visit this region again. Thanks Rachele for all your help.

I am very,very greatful for the wonderful review my dearest couple from Mumbay!!!Thanks once again.When I met you I remembered my dad and the video he made in Bombay in 1965,nice memory....... Warm greetings from Piano di Sorrento, Rachele

• lturanich
  • Canada, Couple, 18-24
25th Jul 2016

Casa Rachele is located in the quiet town of Piano di Sorrento, which is only two stops by train away from the more touristy Sorrento. The property was impeccably clean and quiet. Rachele was very helpful as well, supplying us with brochures and books about the local attractions, as well as recommending a couple tasty restaurants nearby for supper each night. It is abundantly clear that her guests' satisfaction is of utmost importance to her.

I am really geratful for the wonderful review,my dearest Luke and Melias!! I loved to host you in my house as you were PERFECT guests,one of the best I took at home!!!!!!! Thanks once again for writing that Piano di Sorrento is only 5 minutes by train away from Sorrento. Love, your Rachele