Casa Rachele

9.5
Superb 167 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2017

Casa Rachele was the perfect stay for my friend and I. It is perfectly located, with a short distance to the station and the beach. It is a peaceful spot away from other busy tourist locations. Rachele was a wonderful host! She was so accommodating, always available for any questions and always providing the best reccomendations for eating and travelling. She is a very kind host who makes sure her guests have the best- including a warm breakfast every morning. We loved our stay.

Thank you very much,my dearest Australian girls,for the amazing review. Big hugs from my family house in Piano di Sorrento, your Rachele

4th Jul 2017

I had an absolutely wonderful stay with Rachele in her home. The house itself is beautifully furnished, clean, and spacious. There are wonderful views. Rachele herself is extremely sweet and accommodating without being intrusive. She prepared a delicious breakfast each morning, and recommended fantastic restaurants nearby. I would absolutely return.

Thanks with my heart for your review. Warm greetings from Piano di Sorrento, Rachele

1st Jul 2017

What a surprise Casa Rachele was for us! Not only were we able to get a bed and breakfast experience, but we also got an Italian home experience with a lovely Italian woman named Rachele who lives in a beautiful flat. The location of her apartment was in a great location. The room itself was very spacious with lots of room and was very clean. She was very helpful in so many ways and is so sweet! I would highly recommend this place! Rachele made our trip to Europe very memorable! Overall 10/10!

Thanks with my heart for the amazing review.I am so glad that you loved my house and me! You made me very,very,happy. I wish you all the best my dearest,kind, American and Canadian boys. Rachele

• Ireland, Couple, 31-40
21st Jun 2017
4.9

We picked this place as it rated really good but was shocked as to why after our stay. We have travelled a lot and are quite easy going and this is probably the worst place we have stayed. The place is clean but very old and has a musky smell. You definitely can not relax after a days outing here. The owner lives is in the room next door and will not leave you alone. House rules will be explained around 5 times over. A lot more places around that are much better

When you made your last minute reservation,I sent you the directions to reach my B&B and I wrote that you would have been hosted in my house where I live of course.You could cancel your reservation and book another place.My family house is so big,I have for me my bedroom, my bathroom,my leaving room and my kitcken. i rent just two bedroom with a shared bathroom on the back of my big apartment. i am not invasive,i enter in the rooms for cleaning in the morning when my guests go out and they have their keys and are free to arrive at any time in the evening. about the smell of musky it's strange i burn every day incense and vanilla,after cleaning.

18th Jun 2017

Rachel was wonderful, and we loved staying in little Piano! It was very relaxing. She was a great host with lots of good information about what to do, and her home is very nice. The bed wasn't the most comfortable, but we enjoyed the air conditioning!

Thank you for the nice review. Rachele

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
5th Jun 2017

Casa rachele is a wonderful host. She made us feel very welcomed. She gave great advice and great tips. Room was big and home very very clean. Breakfast was sweet as expected. The coffee is very good. The location was perfect for us. The train is super easy to take to Sorrento and any where else. Follow train timetable online. Follow rachele advice for dinner was so yummy. Feels like staying with a local family member. If your out for a party boogie trip this is not the place for you.

Thank you for nice review. Warm greetings from my family house in Piano di Sorrento, Rachele

• fbjornse9533
  • Norway, Couple, 25-30
27th May 2017

We had an amazing stay at Casa Rachele. Rachele is a very generous host who provides expert guidance to local sights and restaurants, and serves a delicious breakfast as well. We really felt like home during our stay. If you want to experience genuine Italian style, go to Rachel's! We will miss her

Really grateful for your amazing review, I send you big hugs from my family house in Piano di Sorrento. Lots of love, your Rachele

14th May 2017

Rachele is absolutely lovely and took very good care of us. As soon as we arrived (a bit hot and sweaty) she offered us refreshments and explained the area with detailed maps and suggestions. Our room was classy, very comfortable, private and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was always good. Piano di Sorrento is a couple train stops from Sorrento but the trains come frequently and we actually liked Piano a bit more as it was less crowded and still very beautiful. We highly recommend Casa Rachele!

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review,my dearest,sweet, American couple.You made me very,very,happy!! Warm greetings from my family house in Piano di Sorrento, your Rachele

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
13th May 2017

A perfect stay for visiting Sorrento on a budget. Rachele was absolutely wonderful. Kind hearted, warm, and a font of all knowledge for the best areas to visit and eat, and transportation advice. Accommodation is approx a 5 min (easy!) train ride from the tourist area of Sorrento. This suited us perfectly to avoid the overcrowding and we had a much more 'local' experience. The shared bathroom is with one other room only, and was immaculately clean. Would definitely recommend! Thank you Rachele!!

Thank you very much for the wonderful review.I'm really greatful for all the nice things you wrote about me and my family house!! Warm greetings from PIANO DI SORRENTO, your Rachele

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
3rd May 2017

Me and my boyfriend stayed with Rachele during our trip. Our stay was absolutely fantastic. The accommodation perfect: it was clean (you can eat off her floors!!!), near the train, quiet and away from touristy area, beds were comfortable, etc. Above all, our favourite was Rachele herself. She is the most kind, generous, loving individual. She helped us plan our trips and she always made us breakfast! We love you so much Rachele, I hope we meet again!!! Much love from Lisa + Lucas from Canada.

Thank you very much for your feedback.I love you,my dearest ,and I'll always keep your memory in my heart, as you are the most WONDERFUL GUESTS! Big hugs and kisses from Piano di Sorrento. With love from your Rachele P.s I hope to meet you again one day!