Casa Rachele Reviews

Corso Italia, 124- Piano di Sorrento, Sorrento, Italy

It was perfect! Felt like home!!

• 19th May 2015

Thanks with my whole heart, Rachele

Rachele was a wonderful hostes! She was so kind and helpful when I arrived and gave me pamphlets and information on things to do in Sorrento and Capri. She will make you a homemade breakfast each morning for free! The only negative thing about the hostel is that it is not actually in Sorrento. It is in a little town outside of Sorrento called Piano do Sorrento. You will have to take the train to get to Sorrento or Pomeii, but it is not expensive (about 4 euros).

Thank you so much for the nice review. The day before your arrival I e-mailed you the directions.You already knew that you would have been hosted in my house,situated in PIANO DI SORRENTO.On the site too you can clearly read my B&B is in PIANO DI SORRENTO.On TripAdvisor ,you can see the same. The ticket from Piano di Sorrento to Sorrento, costs 1,20 euro, Piano di Sorrento to Pompei is 2,40 euro. Piano di Sorrento is 5 minutes far from Sorrento,by train. Kind regards,Rachele

We are a retired American couple and wanted to emphasize Casa Rachele's B&B as excellent for the older traveler. Rachele was in effect our guide for this lovely area. With her instructions we visited Pompeii, Herculano and Oplontis with ease. We enjoyed the Amalfi Coast and Ravella. I would like to return to Rachele's with my mother and visit Capri's. If my mother gets tired out staying in Rachele's is restful and her place is a joy. High ceilings, cool marble floors, elegant breakfast: perfect!

I am really greatful for the wonderful review,my dearest ,warm,American couple.My house is always open for you,your family and your friends. You are the guests everyone would like to host in her own house.The older traveler and the young ones can stay perfecly togheter at my B&B, as you saw during your stay. Big hug from Piano di Sorrento, your Rachele

Rachele is very diligent and organized. We had a very tight tour schedule while we were with her and she always had breakfast ready exactly when we had asked in order to make our tour groups. We would stay here again.

Excellent attention from day 1! Rachele is such a lovely person who supports in everything that is required... also the room is nice, clean, big and nice view!

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

We called Rachele our Italian mom! She is completely selfless and kind. You literally stay at her house! The space is very clean, the breakfast is on point, and you really feel comfortable and at home. It is located a couple train stops away from Sorrento, but we were pleased with the location because Rachele is wonderful and she recommends good spots to eat nearby. Would happily come here again! I am sorry Rachele that it has taken this long to write s review. My brother and I send hugs!

I really appreciated your wonderful review,my dearest American guests. Thank you very much,you are so sweet! Big hugs and kisses from Piano di Sorrento, your Rachele

thank you for your care. i miss you, Rachele!

• 20th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you so much,my beatiful,sweet,Asian girl. Big hug, your Rachele

If you determine Sorrento should be your home base, consider staying here! Less touristy (even off-season), and the host was more than welcoming! Had a great 5 night stay.

• 4th Jan 2015

Thank you very much, my dearest Asian boy. I've had the pleasure to host a real gentleman in my house. Love, Rachele

Rachele is very welcoming and gave us tips on what to see. She even lended us maps and guide books for our stay. Breakfast is included and served between 7 and 9.

View all Sorrento Bed and Breakfasts