Casa Rachele Reviews

Corso Italia, 124- Piano di Sorrento, Sorrento, Italy

Rachele is probably the sweetest lady in all of Italy! Everything was fantastic. She gave us maps and directions that were VERY helpful, and also suggested many restuarants and things to do. The house was very clean and welcoming! She does a fantastic job of making sure everyone is comfortable,and breakfast was always wonderful. I will definitely be returning and will recommend to anyone to stay with Rachele! It is her childhood home and you can tell she puts her whole heart into it. Thank you!!

• 31st Oct 2015
  • Evdh

Thanks with my whole heart for the amazing review,my dearest,sweet, American girl. Kisses from PIANO DI SORRENTO, Rachele

I had a wonderful stay with Rachele! She was a welcoming and helpful host who provided me with all of the information I could ask for about things to do and see in the area. I would highly recommend staying at Casa Rachele to anyone who is looking for a comfortable, quiet, clean, beautiful B&B.

there are few words to describe the great experience we had a Casa Rachelle. Rachelle, our host, was well informed about how to get around and where to eat, thanks to her we had a wonderful experience eating at a cave restaurant, served by the owner and treated to delicious homemade food from his wife. In regards to the accommodations, we were surprised by the large room with a king size bed and antique furnishings. And what to say about that delicious coffee, juice and pastry every morning!

• 26th Sep 2015

Thank you so much,for the amazing review,my dearest guests from California.It was a real pleasure to host you in my house in Piano di Sorrento as you are two gentlemen!!! Big hug, Rachele

Rachele was the most gracious host when I stayed at her apartment (5 min walk from Piano station) from Sept 18-21. She let us check-in early, and spent an hour giving us restaurant recommendations and maps for the Amalfi Coast. The living space was pristine, and Rachele was extremely accommodating, changing breakfast times according to when my friend and I wanted to wake up each morning. She also gave me mosquito bite ointment after noticing the bites on my legs. 100% would recommend!

• 18th Sep 2015

Thank you very much for the amazing review,my dearest Asian guests. I loved to host you in my house in Piano di Sorrento as you are so nice!!! Love, Rachele

My girlfriend and I stayed at Rachele's place close to the end of our 6 week backpacking trip of Europe. It truly was a very pleasant and enjoyable stay. Less than 5 minutes walk from the Piano station, Rachele was waiting for us even though we were two hours late due to train delays/mix ups and weren't able to call ahead. She greeted us and provided all the information we needed for our stay in Sorrento including tips for excursions to Positano (a must do)!

Rachel is by far the most welcoming hostess who truly puts her heart into accommodating her guests. Her house is beautiful and extremely clean. She makes homemade breakfast and her coffee was the best I had in Italy! The house is just a few blocks from Piano train station making getting around very simple. Rachel also has a wealth of knowledge about how to navigate the train, busses, and tourist destinations around Sorrento. Overall, I highly recommend a stay at Rachel's!

Thank you very much,my dearest American couple!! Warm greetings from Piano di Sorrento, Rachele

My girlfriend and I had a wonderful 5 night stay at Casa Rachele. Rachele the host was lovely and was extremely helpful with all her recommendations for getting around, places to eat for dinner and general advice. I'd definitely recommend this place for a couple or lone traveller. The sweet Italian breakfast's were brilliant and I had the best coffee that I've ever had during my stay there. Top shelf!!

Rachele is a wonderful and helpful host that nothing is too much trouble for. Great room in a great location. Favourite stay in Italy!

Thank you.You are great!!!

View all Sorrento Bed and Breakfasts