Casa Rachele Reviews

Corso Italia, 124- Piano di Sorrento, Sorrento, Italy

Rachele is very diligent and organized. We had a very tight tour schedule while we were with her and she always had breakfast ready exactly when we had asked in order to make our tour groups. We would stay here again.

Excellent attention from day 1! Rachele is such a lovely person who supports in everything that is required... also the room is nice, clean, big and nice view!

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

We called Rachele our Italian mom! She is completely selfless and kind. You literally stay at her house! The space is very clean, the breakfast is on point, and you really feel comfortable and at home. It is located a couple train stops away from Sorrento, but we were pleased with the location because Rachele is wonderful and she recommends good spots to eat nearby. Would happily come here again! I am sorry Rachele that it has taken this long to write s review. My brother and I send hugs!

I really appreciated your wonderful review,my dearest American guests. Thank you very much,you are so sweet! Big hugs and kisses from Piano di Sorrento, your Rachele

thank you for your care. i miss you, Rachele!

• 20th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

If you determine Sorrento should be your home base, consider staying here! Less touristy (even off-season), and the host was more than welcoming! Had a great 5 night stay.

• 4th Jan 2015

Thank you very much, my dearest Asian boy. I've had the pleasure to host a real gentleman in my house. Love, Rachele

Rachele is very welcoming and gave us tips on what to see. She even lended us maps and guide books for our stay. Breakfast is included and served between 7 and 9.

View all Sorrento Bed and Breakfasts