Casa Rachele

Superb 150 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 150 Total Reviews

22nd Dec 2016

Great B&B! Her directions were clear&the accommodations quite nice. The bedroom was huge: it had an armoire&a dresser to use&a small TV. The breakfast was delicious&she provided plenty to eat/drink. She had dozens of papers/books/brochures with all the information one could possibly need. She went out of her way to make my stay memorable (a special breakfast on Xmas and chocolates since I was alone). BUT it is JUST OUTSIDE Sorrento-need to take train 2 stops into Sorrento&it stops early.

Thank you very much for the wonderful review,Anna. Happy New Year from Piano di Sorrento, Rachele P.s Thanks for Trip too.

• christyokane
  • Ireland, Couple, 18-24
10th Oct 2016

Fantastic! Rachele was a very welcoming host who was great at providing recommendations for dinner and things to do. We had zero knowledge of the area and the info made our lives a lot easier. Impeccably clean and delicious breakfast. Thanks for everything!

Thank you with my heart,Christy and Jill.ILOVED to have you in my house as you are SPECIAL GUESTS!!! Thanks again for the nice gift and for Trip too.You made me happy!! I wish you all the best. Big hugs from Piano di Sorrento, your Rachele