Casa Ramirez Reviews

Via Cincuentenario 51, Altos del Golf, Panama City, Panama

Don't think twice about booking. Definitely one of the best hostels i've ever stayed in.

The only comment the pool was not clean, but I assume they were working to fix the pump just when I was about to leave.

• 27th Apr 2014

This is a perfect hostel for those looking for a quiet place with not many travelers. I would not recommend this hostel for young travelers looking for a good place to meet other travelers. Also, there were a few weird moments that I had with staff. Early in the morning I was awoken by one of the staff members who pulled my curtain and started talking to me. I was the only person in the shared dorm so not sure how they got mixed up. Also, there is a lot of noise (door bell at night/phone)