Casa Ramirez Reviews

Via Cincuentenario 51, Altos del Golf, Panama City, Panama

This is a perfect hostel for those looking for a quiet place with not many travelers. I would not recommend this hostel for young travelers looking for a good place to meet other travelers. Also, there were a few weird moments that I had with staff. Early in the morning I was awoken by one of the staff members who pulled my curtain and started talking to me. I was the only person in the shared dorm so not sure how they got mixed up. Also, there is a lot of noise (door bell at night/phone)

Great place to hang around. Very elegant surroundings.

This place is like a big house turned into a hostel, so it feels like home. The staff help you with anything you need whether you want to party, go sightseeing, or just chill out by the pool..