Casa Susy Reviews

Via Cappuccini #36, Sorrento, Italy

There were ants. Not everywhere but enough to notice. Suzy did give us a spray though.

Susy and her family are lovely and so welcoming, my friends and I had an awesome stay!

• 22nd Jul 2014

Simple and cute place. Staff really friendly and carring. For the location, its close to the train station but a little bit far from downtown. Its still a nice place.

Mama Susy is the bomb! I loved staying here, this was my favorite place that I stayed in Europe. Mama Susy is very Italian and she is such a sweetheart. She is great at communicating even though her and I did not speak the same language and she keeps her facilities super clean. Casa Susy is 5-7 minute walk from San Agnello station and like a 30 minute walk from Sorrento with plenty of restaurants nearby!

Decent place for the price. 5 minute walk to a swimming spot. 20 minute walk to sorrento. Room was great with A/C. Breakfast was basically bread with jam and a coffee but was worth it for the money!

I have already recommended this place to a friend planning to visit the area. It is really not as far out as ppl make it seem and the view getting to sorrento is beautiful. Dust was very welcoming and helpful

View all Sorrento Bed and Breakfasts