Casa Sweety Reviews

Calle del Guerrero No 29B-119, Getsemani, Cartagena, Colombia

I got the room right next to the pool table and it was one of the worst rooms I've ever stayed at. It has no windows and feels like a hole. That room does NOT belong to any hotel that promotes itself as a boutique hostel. I felt semi-scammed. I asked for another room for the following night and, after paying about 30 extra usd, got changed to a nicer one next to the pool. The one pro is that the breakfast is really good.

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Great breakfast, clean rooms and great service. The roof top terrace was quaint and relaxing. Would definitely stay here again, great value for the price!

I will go back to the hostel if I go to Cartagena

• 23rd Oct 2013