Casa Verde Limon Reviews

El Descanso 196, Valparaiso, Chile

There was confusion on payments, showed some disorganization, but other than that. It was overall good.

Hostel has a very nice atmosphere. There is a big common room an good equiped kitchen.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Poland

Good place ( private room in the casa violeta ) to stay one Day or one week ! The house was very good, with hot water, kitchen and Tv .

A good place to stay in a great location. The rooms open up onto the central atrium which is the social area and kitchen, but this quietens down in the late evening. Showers basic and hot water system idiosyncratic!

Great hostel for couples. Nice big private rooms. Adequate kitchen. Location ok, 20 minute walk from the bus station. No breakfast but no one in Valparaiso seemed to either.

I highly recommend Casa Verde Limon. I have stayed here twice, and each time exceeded my expectations. The staff is extremely accommodating and very friendly. I will gladly use this hostel for my future visits to Valpo. :)

• 21st Mar 2014

Awesome place. I was there for like a week. Weekend vibe was cool. During the week there were lots of old people. Felt like a retirment home but they were nice. Staff was helpful and cool. Lovely place, clean, good location and yeah. Their 11 PM curfew is lame tho. Ummmm yeah, cool place!

We had a great stay here. Kitchen and relaxing area good. Locker for food a good idea. Clean, comfy beds. Staff friendly and helpful. Went wine tasting with one of staff, great fun. Location close to all fun things to see and do. Recommend free walking tour to get your bearings and get to know Valparaiso.

My stay at the hostel was just perfect. The location is fantastic, very important for me. Large common living room. Good facilities at the kitchen. Very clean. A little bit noisy at night because of the people inside talking at late hour. Very good hostel!

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Clean, easy walk to everything.

Great hostel, lovely common area, close to bars in the most touristic area, easy to get there from the bus terminal. I would stay there again.

Great location, next to the best part of Valparaiso. Friendly staff and everything really clean. A little bit loud at night, because of the party street next to the hostel and the people partying all night, but with earplugs it is ok. The kitchen is perfect for cooking, everything you need is there. Great place to stay, we can recommand it to everyone. Thanks.

The dorm I stayed in was nice and spacy and the beds sturdy (the whole bed didnt squeek whenever i turned). Also the commonroom is a really cool place and the kitchen is in that room, which is nice because you are not squeezed into a small hot kitchen as is often the place). The cleaning lady cleans everything every day. There is free cofee and tea but I missed having a simple breakfast provided. The lcation is really good and there are loads of nice bars in the area. Would recommend it

Loved it!

• 23rd Jan 2014

This hostel was comfortable and had a great location. The staff were average. I was dissapointed to leave when they did not have any vacancy on the weekend as it was a nice place to stay. They provide lockers and give you keys to access the building.

We ask for a room for 2 people and we had a loft only for us so it was really good news! The staff is very helpfull and the location is good one. So i recommand that place!

Great hostel with extremely obliging staff. We arrived 2 days earlier than out original booking and they changed us without fuss. Beautiful common area, great vibe and good info form the friendly staff. Let us chill in the common area until 11pm for our bus which was very much appreciated! Would highly recommend to anyone.

It was perfect! Just what we expected it to be.

• 26th Dec 2013

no breakfast good cost/benefit

This hostel is perfectly located in a really cool area. I guess it could be an awesome place but the draw back is that there is no sound proofing in the rooms and it is possible to hear everything in the common room at all hours of the morning. When we were staying at the hostel we were unlucky in that some guests decided to have a party in their room until all hours of the morning. The staff asked them to be quiet, as did some of the other guests, but alcohol was more persuasive.