Casa Verde Limon Reviews

El Descanso 196, Valparaiso, Chile

the trapeze is cool! the hostel looks like it could do with being painted, but it's really clean .good kitchen and nice staff.

Great common area with high windows. Nice location on a plaza.

A good little hostel, although it gets pretty chilly in there, especially at night. Kitchen and shower were good and everything was clean

Don't know how this place gets decent reviews. They kick everyone out of the common room at 11pm. Very rude about it, even when you just want to read and are being quiet.

Beautiful hostel in the heart of a beautiful city. The hostel is very clean (cleanest toilet and kitchen I've seen in S.A) and the kitchen is well equipped. It's excellent value for money too. The only one thing we found to be slightly annoying was the 11pm curfew, which the staff do implement strictly. I think this should be extended to at least midnight or an alternative common room area should be available. Despite this we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend :)

Bedroom was fine and spacious enough. Shower facilities were good. Hot water which was appreciated. The downside was the breakfast. Only bread and spreads. No fruits or only 1 or 2 apples. Otherwise, the staff was really nice and helpful

• 28th Jul 2014

Great hostel with very nice, bilingual staff. We were well taken care of and were even given a nicer apartment room due to a simple mixup. The building itself is super cool and the common area made it easy to meet people. Breakfast would have been a great addition but the price makes up for it.

No breakfast which sucked. Everything else was decent.

We had a private double which ended up being awesome bang for the buck. We shared a separate apartment with another couple and had a full, super-equipped kitchen and bathroom for the four of us. Definitely a great deal for a couple! Can't speak as much to the common spaces as we didn't use those.

Nice hostel perfectly located. Staff was ok. May keys to close doors, lockers in the rooms. Feels safe.

really cool place in the middle of a really cool city.

I highly recommend the place Excellent location, very special building and appropriate to the nature of Valparaiso, domestic and cozy and the comfortable common areas. Even the bed was comfortable. I was very good Habiya And if I got to go back to the amazing Valparaiso (I hope ) I would love to stay again in this hostel

A decent base to explore Valparaiso. Great location close to the funicular. Rooms were clean and comfortable, though the place could do with more showers. Common areas are large and kitchen is well-equipped. There wasn't much of an atmosphere when I stayed though this may have been due to the time of year.

The location is great - near Cerro Concepcion and Cerro Alegre... lots of good restaurants and bars within 10-15 min walk in one of the safer areas of Valparaiso (keeping in mind that there are LOTS of hills to walk up and down). The atmosphere of the hostel was amazing, very colorful and relaxed. I had a single private room that was spacious and perfect, used the shared bathroom which was clean. Not a party hostel, the walls were very thin & loud in the morning though. I still recommend it!

I love the hostel's look and the commune place with the kitchen and sofa. It's also very well situated in the middle of the party zone of the city, but i found that the staff were not very welcoming and helpfull, whenever I went to ask something to the office girl I felt like I was disturging her ... And I only learned by other people in the hostel that they had informations and maps of the city, it would be great if they tell us that when we came in ...

1 2 Next » last »