Casa Viena Reviews

Carrera 10 - 19-114, Villa de Leyva, Colombia

We had 2 nights in VdL at Casa Viena and it we recommend it. Clean rooms. Friendly family welcome. Great kitchen for cooking your own meals. Nice communal space for watching DVD's if it's raining! Secure entrance. Reliable wifi connection. Close to one of the mirador's which is a 2hour round trip and gives you a lovely view of VdL. Taxi there should cost you 4,000 from the bus station.

Nice place but far out of the small town and it could use a few upgrades such as better beds.

The place is quiet and very quaint. There's a full kitchen for cooking, a nice common area with travel books, and a TV with cable and many DVDs. Valentina is extremely nice. She is welcoming and let me use some butter and keep my bags in the common area for 3 hours after I checked out as I explored VDL more and waited for a bus later in the day for free. I reccommend this spot. Just know that it is a bit of a trek to the hostel from the bus terminal so if you have heavy things, get a cab

Perfect place to chill out and enjoy the sights of Villa de Leyva.

• 2nd Oct 2014