Casa Vilasanta Reviews

Rayon 170 ( colonia Americana), Guadalajara, Mexico

Nice hostel with a family atmosphere, but a little quiet if you're travelling alone.

Really clean, not far from everything you need and the staff were incredibly helpful.

Thus us a charming hitel with friendly, helpful staff. I recommend it very highly.

• 18th Apr 2014

Easily in the top 3 hostels I have stayed in (travelling the world). The classic Mexican architecture and colours are lovely, this place just had a lovely aura and presence that made me feel comfortable and at home. The staff are friendly and relaxed, the rooms are cleaned daily. My shared room had en-suite bathroom, cable tv and only 2 other beds...not all cramped like other hostels, my friend had a private room and it was like a boutique hotel! I am planning to come back for a longer stay.

• 18th Apr 2014