Casa Vilasanta Reviews

Rayon 170 ( colonia Americana), Guadalajara, Mexico

CV is the best hostel I've ever stayed at - CV is almost a hotel. We had a private room across from the kitchen with bath and TV which was like home for us. I always bring earplugs when I travel but I never used them. The only thing I didn't like were due to my cultural sensibilities - the fluorescent glare in our room (we bought incandescent at the ferretería) and the faint cigarette smoke drifting down evenings from the patio on the roof. A brilliant stroke of luck for us to have found it.

• 11th Oct 2013

Very sad, they didn't have our reservation and they said to come the day after and it was the same thing... Poor managing

• 24th Aug 2013

on my arrival I was told there was no space for me even though I had a reservation confirmation. I felt badly as I was tired and had traveled to get there. The management made up for this however by providing alternate accommodation. The front desk staff was helpful in other ways.