9.3
Superb 79 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 79 Total Reviews
Casa Viva Paraty Located at Rua Rita Ribeiro da Gama, 314 - Caborê, , Paraty.
Brazil
Paraty Rio de Janeiro Rua Rita Ribeiro da Gama, 314 - Caborê
93% 79
-23.2154528 -44.7191440
    Rooms available

• ambwene5817
  • England, Female, 31-40
22nd Aug 2016

Such an amazing place to stay. The location is great, just a 5-10mins walk to the centre and the staff were absolutely amazing, extremely helpful & very attentive....made amazing cocktails as well. Really enjoyed my stay at Casa Viva.

15th Aug 2016

Love! By far one of the best places I stayed in South America, it felt like staying in a friends country house. I kicked myself because I wanted to stay longer. The pool and gardens were superb! Neu (spelt wrong Im sure) was brilliant and made me feel so welcome. The only negative would be if he's not working it's not the same. One member of staff made me feel like I should leave the bar (at 10pm) as her friends were there and she wanted to go out. I sat there for an extra hour of course 😂😂😂

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2016

This hostel was great! I came during the low season so there weren´t many other guests present. Very relaxing and beautiful view when you go out to breakfast in the morning. However, the most commendable part of my stay was the staff. The people working there are incredibly friendly and outgoing, plus they are eager to help you plan your stay in Paraty! I definitely recommend this hostel.

14th Apr 2016

Favourite hostel in Brazil so far! The location is only a 5-10 minute walk into central Paraty, meaning it is quiet and peaceful. The staff were very nice, helping me arrange further travel plans and routes. Rooms were clean and beds comfortable. Feeding monkeys freshly picked bananas after breakfast was probably the highlight!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
30th Mar 2016

We had a private room with ensuite, the room was comfortable, good air conditioning and a good ensuite. The staff were fantastic! Very inviting and helpful, creating an atmosphere that encourages everyone to chat and talk about their travels. The location is an 8min walk to the city square, it is all flat ground and a scenic walk along the river. They did our laundry for a very reasonable price and helped us out with all of our questions. The owners have just started this hostel 3months ago

• Spain, Female, 31-40
27th Mar 2016

Casa viva is the Best choice in Paraty, really nice staff, location, breakfast, room... it was a pity we stayed too short to enjoy the swimming pool. Just great!

• England, Male, 31-40
27th Mar 2016

A lovely place to stay, great pool, good breakfast and extremely friendly/helpful staff.

• Slovenia, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
23rd Mar 2016

We stayed 2 nights in this lovely house located a bit out of town but this gives you a nice view on the surrounding nature. We enjoyed jumping into the pool and having a tasty breakfast! The girls from the staff couldn't really speak English but the guy was just the best staff we had so far. He made us some great caipirinhas. Only the price difference between workdays and weekends is almost the double. We would definitively recommend this place!