Superb 89 Total Reviews
Superb 89 Total Reviews
Casa Viva Paraty Located at Rua Rita Ribeiro da Gama, 314 - Caborê, , Paraty.
Brazil

• reginabiondop6984
  • Brazil, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
2nd Dec 2016

We had a quick but great time at Casa Viva hostel. Staff was super kind. Special thanks for Igor for the big help you gave us, when we most needed. Thanks for everything!! We will go back for sure.

• Switzerland, Mixed Group, 25-30
14th Oct 2016

Loved this hostel, if you're lucky you'll get no bunk bed. The owner and the staff are really friendly, funny & very helpful. Feeding cute little monkeys after the good breakfast was a nice extra. I recommend to stay there. Lockers in the room would be a good idea, even though the room itself can be locked. Other guests in the same dorm could access your stuff easily.

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
21st Sep 2016

Good: unbelievable value for money. Close to everything but slightly out the way. Fastest Wi-Fi we found. Best breakfast we had in Brazil. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Kitchen is huge so several can cook. Clean comfortable rooms with black out shutters. Hot showers. Pool with loungers. Would definitely stay again, in fact we extended our stay. Bad: no lockers in rooms. Hotel located on road with poor lighting and on stretch with no pavement so slightly at risk from traffic at night.

• ambwene5817
  • England, Female, 31-40
22nd Aug 2016

Such an amazing place to stay. The location is great, just a 5-10mins walk to the centre and the staff were absolutely amazing, extremely helpful & very attentive....made amazing cocktails as well. Really enjoyed my stay at Casa Viva.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
20th Aug 2016

What a great place to stay! This beautiful hostel is a short walk out of the city in a quiet part of town. We were welcomed here with open arms, with the owners being incredibly fun, helpful and wonderful hosts. I would recommend staying here, it's a lovely chilled out place where you can relax and still enjoy the town.

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Aug 2016

Lovely little hostel.Staff are amazing,Neu,Klaus,Priscilla,Laticia.Really friendly and helpful.You might even be able to feed the monkeys if you`re lucky!Good security with a receptionist or guard available 24hrs.Locks on doors but no lockers.Great location,short walk to the beach and old town.Really comfy firm mattress.Nice atmosphere,quite quiet but cool people around.And a bar.Well equipped kitchen.Best free breakfast!Eggs,bread,ham etc.Clean room+shower.Laptop,Netflix,DVDs for rain days.

15th Aug 2016

Love! By far one of the best places I stayed in South America, it felt like staying in a friends country house. I kicked myself because I wanted to stay longer. The pool and gardens were superb! Neu (spelt wrong Im sure) was brilliant and made me feel so welcome. The only negative would be if he's not working it's not the same. One member of staff made me feel like I should leave the bar (at 10pm) as her friends were there and she wanted to go out. I sat there for an extra hour of course 😂😂😂

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2016

This hostel was great! I came during the low season so there weren´t many other guests present. Very relaxing and beautiful view when you go out to breakfast in the morning. However, the most commendable part of my stay was the staff. The people working there are incredibly friendly and outgoing, plus they are eager to help you plan your stay in Paraty! I definitely recommend this hostel.