Casa Yallaha Reviews

108 Bridge Street, St Augustine, USA

I loved my stay in the private room. The internet was spotty and not high speed in the bedroom, maybe it was faster downstairs. The large shared bathroom had water pressure problems and not much hot water when I needed it, however, the small shared bathroom had NO PROBLEMS and was very clean. Plenty of towels, sheets and blankets. There was free parking, but the spaces were tight. The staff is very friendly and helped with maps and sights. This is a funky, beachy hostel--character!

The staff, specifically, the manager was incredibly rude and made me feel so uncomfortable that I ended up not staying at the hostel.

• 20th May 2014