Casa Yoses Hostel Reviews

8th Ave 41 St, 250 west from Spoon in Los Yoses, San Jose, Costa Rica

It was a little dirty. I didn't even bother to shower. But it was okay overall.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Very cool hostel, great people, a pity that a weird mexican stole my phone. apart from that, the stay was pretty nice

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Argentina

Met so many wonderful people here. Staff was incredible and helpful. In a great location. Free breaky!!!

Casa Yoses isn't what it used to be, but it's still one of the best hostels I've experienced in Costa Rica.

Our stay at Hostel Yoses was the bomb! We only stayed in San Jose for two days and the best part of it was the hostel. With a pool table, a huge kitchen, nice patio and lots of cool art everywhere, the atmosphere was awesomesauce. Everything was pretty clean and there is a delicious breakfast with pancakes, fruit, cereal and coffee. The staff was friendly and welcoming and there is always a party going on but also quiet places to chill. Thanks Yoses!

• 28th Apr 2014

I was amazed at how attentive, cordial, kind Casa Yoses staff was, the location is great, the whole building is super clean and has a very friendly vibe. I wish I discovered Casa Yoses sooner. They are amazing and I will always come back.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Nicaragua

the private room was very small but clean. The private bathroom (with key) was disgusting and dirty with dirty towels, a sandy bathtub and no place to shower (it was a giant jacuzzi tub with a shower nozzle dangling from it) so i had to use the regular bathroom which had little to no hot water.It was a nice enough stay and it was later in the evening so maybe other people had used it but it was pretty gross.

The bathrooms and plumbing are in constant need of fixing!

Hostel is in a good location, we found it easily , they have a place where to park a car inside. The staff was very friendly , they helped us a lot with orientation in the city . Rooms were ok,but there was a dust on the furniture and the bathroom wasnt so clean as i have seen in other places in costarica for the same or less money. Breakfast was included which was nice .

• 10th Feb 2014