Casa Yoses Hostel Reviews

8th Ave 41 St, 250 west from Spoon in Los Yoses, San Jose, Costa Rica

Nice place but not a lot of bathrooms. A little loud if you wanna sleep. Nice facilities and good free breakfast in the morning. Bar next door is actually pretty cool. One of the girls working at the desk is super hot.

Casa Yoses is the bomb! Definitely going back if I ever need a place to stay in San Jose. Safe, cool, friendly, clean, free breakfast, great atmosphere. Super sweet digs man.

• 22nd Feb 2015

My regular hostel was full so I booked with Casa Yoses. Their driver was there waiting at the airport with my name on a sign, that was nice. Got to the hostel after midnight but they were still open and even had a BBQ going too. Good rooms, good beds, wifi and hot showers. Convenient part of town, supermarket 2 min walk away - past 2 or 3 decent bars/clubs. Good find overall. Actually booked here again for the 2 nites b4 my trip back home, was cheaper at front desk than online - hint, hint... ;)

• 4th Feb 2015

I was pleasantly suprised by this hostel, felt just like home, great brekfast, hot water in showers! the atmosphere was great and the staff was very helpul with trip coordination ! I would definitely recommand Casa Yoses to anyone staying in San José ! I had my flight back home so I had to leave, but I wish I had stayed there longer !

Casa Yoses was great. The staff was friendly and eager to help, the location couldn't be better and the free breakfast was a great addition as well. For anybody passing through San Jose, Casa Yoses is the spot.

• 29th Jan 2015

Stayed only for a night. We could hear the bar next door in the rooms. Reviewing based on one night is not fair.

The staff made me feel welcome and almost home during my stay. The only point to improved is the wáter supply for the second floo

• 16th Nov 2014