Casa a Colori Reviews

Via del Commissario 44, Padua, Italy

Just a ways away from city center. Bathroom was not clean.

i really thank you! they helped me about everything

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Turkey

Reception staff was great, special thanks to Ganish who took great care of us and did a wonderful job! highly recommended. they also have another place closer to the city center.

• 24th Sep 2015

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was fabulous.

The breakfast had a lot of sweet things but not a lot salty food. The variety of drinks was very good so. They cleaned the room every day, which was also good. In generall the hostel was very clean.

The dorm rooms were very nice, but the bathroom and shower facilities very limited. Only one per each hall. The hostel was very quiet, though, so it did not bother too much. Very nice location and friendly staff! I got everything I needed, and was at all times within a reasonable walk from the relevant places.

Hostel is far away from the city and train station, there is a bus service nut till 9 also not really frequently. During summer time there were mostly people who worked there and just a few traveller so i did not get the hostel feeling. It might be different during spring and autumn when the town is full with students

This was a very standard place, a bit out of the town. The lady on the desk was very friendly and very helpful. Wifi was good in the common area but not in rooms. Did not meet any other travellers so atmosphere was non existent. Quite comfortable though and was very convenient for me. Fair price for what it is.

The owner of the place gave us the best care I have ever got in a hostel. He answered all the questions, gave us maps of the city, told where to go eat and what to see, explained the way buses worked, wrote the taxi phone number, stamped out tickets, even got us a thing to protect us from mosquitos. And many other small things which I don't remember already. And sometimes he was even anticipating the question. He works with a great desire to make things work out. We were absolutely thrilled.

If u drive a car, it'll be much more convenient.

The instructions for how to get there were good, but uf you go out for dinner the busses stop at 9.. Andvits a long walk home. The room was nice, the the staff were sarcastic when we asked questions. Not sure if I'd recommend.

• 31st Jul 2015

It was really a pleasant stay! We will come again.

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Croatia

The only downside of this place is that it is really remove from the center (and even more remote from the station). Otherwise, it is a really cool place. It is inexpensive, but very decent, clean and friendly. You become equipped with all you need: bed closes, towels, even shower gel. In my case the breakfast was not included, but I could additionally order it for 3 euros and it was totally worth it.

The place is great. The staff is very friendly and nice. They have lots of services and perks that make it a wonderful place to stay. I'd definitely recommend it.

Host was nice, good place for a night.

imagin a double hotel room for only 18.00 EUR... the room was very clean, the breakfast was delicious.

View all Padua Bed and Breakfasts