Casa a Colori Reviews

Via del Commissario 44, Padua, Italy

Couldnt be angrier. The hostel directions are unclear and far out if town. When I asked the staff about the high number of male residents he said "we are not really a hostel this is where refugees stay for processing, we just rent out the spare rooms. Maybe you'll find yourself a boyfriend". As a woman travelling alone I could not have been less impressed. I was consistently harassed. Common room was used for English lessons. There's no kitchen. Very loud all night. Advised to lock myself in.

good place. very clean and very good breakfast!

5min by bus from citycenter. Nice a clean room. Breakfast, wifi, very helpful staff, parking. I recommand this hostel.

frienfly staff

It is a veeeeery long walk out from town, do not walk to this hostel unless you are ready!

• 27th Feb 2014