Casa a Colori Reviews

Via del Commissario 44, Padua, Italy

Nice solution if you just need to spend 1 - 2 night at a low price. You can find all the essential, including breakfast.

The staff was nice, but it's quiet far from the center. there is no lockers and kitchen. I appreciated the breakfast.

The attendant charged me the full price of the hostel even though I made a down payment online. The woman who helped me didn't speak much English, so it was difficult for me to communicate this. The room was very large and well kept, and the bathroom was great. Directions to the facility were pretty poor. I did not know that I would need to go to the fourth floor to check in. I also think the facility is used for more than just a hostel. I would research before booking. The location was nice.

Cleanliness and atmosphere is good if you just need somewhere to spend the night. Instructions on how to get there from the train station seems pretty clear from hostelworld website but what is not stated on the website is the last bus is at about 8pm. So be careful and plan your journey carefully or you may end up taking a taxi to get to the hostel. If you're planning to walk there, it'll take you about an hour from the train station.

It is very friendly and comfortable.

Couldnt be angrier. The hostel directions are unclear and far out if town. When I asked the staff about the high number of male residents he said "we are not really a hostel this is where refugees stay for processing, we just rent out the spare rooms. Maybe you'll find yourself a boyfriend". As a woman travelling alone I could not have been less impressed. I was consistently harassed. Common room was used for English lessons. There's no kitchen. Very loud all night. Advised to lock myself in.

View all Padua Bed and Breakfasts