Casa d'Alagoa Reviews

Praca Alexandre Herculano 27, Faro, Portugal

It's a great hostel in a great town with a very big common area. Breakfast is okay, the showers didn't spend much water.

Fantastic Hostel, really good service with late night airport transfer. Beautiful rooms and very relaxed atmosphere. Staff were super friendly and very helpful. Excellent facilities. Wished we could have stayed longer.

Thank you so much for your comment. We also hope you can stay longer next time

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff were so helpful with planning what to do while in Faro. The rooms were very nice as well. It was such a homey atmosphere especially the bbq cookout night. I would recommend this hostel to everyone. We loved it.

• 10th Apr 2015

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to help you plan your whole trip with you. Hope to see you soon

Very good place, clean, friendly staff, good mattress!

Thank you for the review. We have focused very much on having comfortable beds. See you next time.

One of the better hostels I've stayed at. Great environment, organized group dinners and hang outs and a free breakfast!! That you don't find in other hostels :) I will repeat!

Thanks for the great words and thank you for participating on our dinners. Hope to see you soon at the house.

Great time! Fantastic people! Casa d'Alagoa is an essence of the hostel! You say the word "hostel" you think: casa d'Alagoa. Thanks Diogo, Lauren, Fiona, Pedro and rest of the crew for atmosphere and hospitality, without you it wouldn't be the same! Definetely pop in there if you're in Faro!

Thanks for the great time we had with you. Lot's of fun! We hope to have you pop up here again even if just for a chat.

This hostel was fantastic. The staff are so welcoming, they really make you feel at home. They cook a meal each night for €6 and it was the best food I've eaten in Europe so far (I've been travelling for 7 weeks), I ate there 3 nights in a row. I would definitely stay here again!!

Thank you so much for your review. Great to hear that you enjoyed our food. Next time you come here, let us know what would you like us to prepare :-)

very helpful, friendly staff.

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our company as we did yours.

Loved this place so much I went back after my stay. Had a great vibe and great facilities! Would recommend !

Thank you for your review! Very nice to hear that you loved the house. Hope to see you soon!

Wonderful hostel, with the added benefits of having All-you-can-drink Sangria nights and offering delicious and affordable home cooked dinners. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Great experience.

Thank you for your comment! Every saturday we have that crazy BBQ with all-you-can-drink Sangria and beer. We are happy that you had fun with us as much as we had fun with you.

Fantastic! The staff was so friendly and helpful, the dinner was great, and even though it was quiet, I still had a wonderful time :) I highly recommend.

Thank you for your review! Lovely to hear that you love our food. We do love to cook :-) You should come back in the summer to check out the house when is full of people.

Good hostel with nice staff and relaxed atmosphere. Great place to meet other travelers!

I had a really excellent stay here! The staff is incredibly friendly and welcoming, the rooms are beautiful with the best bed I have slept in at a hostel and the dinners are wonderful! They even have inexpensive beer on tap! There are tons of great places to hang out solo or with the group. Don't stay anywhere else in Faro!

Thank you for your amazing comment. That beer on tap is starting to be a main attraction of the house :-D. Whenever you come back to Faro, we will show around all the places we go out to.

This hostel was amazing! The staff were very friendly and accommodating, the rooms were clean, large kitchen and free breakfast. Offered dinner every night. One of the best hostel atmospheres.. It was homey and very easy to meet people.

Thank you for your comment. Very nice to have in the house. We do love to use our kitchen and cook some great food for our guests. Thank you for the great time here

Erg fijn verblijf. Gekookt in de keuken die alles heeft. Ok een vrij simpel ontbijt maar dat is gebruikelijk. En een hele lieve dame die ons veel tips gaf voor onze vervolg reis!

• 25th Feb 2015

Such a lovely, friendly hostel. The staff are helpful and welcoming and the location is ideal - just a 5 minute walk from the seafront! The hostel was cleaned every morning and there was a trunk under the bed to store your luggage - remember to bring a small padlock! The staff also prepare a family-style meal for 8 euros every night which is a great way to meet people. I definitely recommend this laid-back hostel.😊

Staff was really friendly and helpful! Free Wi-Fi access is useful. I can warmly recommend staying in Casa d'Alagoa.

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Finland

The BEST hostel in all Faro. If you don't go there, you will miss a lot. Thanks to all the staff!

• 19th Feb 2015

For sure the best hostel in the Algarve!!! Many thanks to all the staff there! Great breakfast with juice and fresh fruit ! I'll be back this Summer that's for sure!

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

Staff and owners were very friendly and extremely helpful. Building itself is stunning and located within a few minutes walk of Faro.

• 6th Feb 2015