Casa d'Alagoa Reviews

Praca Alexandre Herculano 27, Faro, Portugal

This hostel was fantastic. The staff are so welcoming, they really make you feel at home. They cook a meal each night for €6 and it was the best food I've eaten in Europe so far (I've been travelling for 7 weeks), I ate there 3 nights in a row. I would definitely stay here again!!

very helpful, friendly staff.

Loved this place so much I went back after my stay. Had a great vibe and great facilities! Would recommend !

Wonderful hostel, with the added benefits of having All-you-can-drink Sangria nights and offering delicious and affordable home cooked dinners. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Great experience.

Fantastic! The staff was so friendly and helpful, the dinner was great, and even though it was quiet, I still had a wonderful time :) I highly recommend.

Good hostel with nice staff and relaxed atmosphere. Great place to meet other travelers!

I had a really excellent stay here! The staff is incredibly friendly and welcoming, the rooms are beautiful with the best bed I have slept in at a hostel and the dinners are wonderful! They even have inexpensive beer on tap! There are tons of great places to hang out solo or with the group. Don't stay anywhere else in Faro!

This hostel was amazing! The staff were very friendly and accommodating, the rooms were clean, large kitchen and free breakfast. Offered dinner every night. One of the best hostel atmospheres.. It was homey and very easy to meet people.

Erg fijn verblijf. Gekookt in de keuken die alles heeft. Ok een vrij simpel ontbijt maar dat is gebruikelijk. En een hele lieve dame die ons veel tips gaf voor onze vervolg reis!

• 25th Feb 2015

Such a lovely, friendly hostel. The staff are helpful and welcoming and the location is ideal - just a 5 minute walk from the seafront! The hostel was cleaned every morning and there was a trunk under the bed to store your luggage - remember to bring a small padlock! The staff also prepare a family-style meal for 8 euros every night which is a great way to meet people. I definitely recommend this laid-back hostel.😊

Staff was really friendly and helpful! Free Wi-Fi access is useful. I can warmly recommend staying in Casa d'Alagoa.

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Finland

The BEST hostel in all Faro. If you don't go there, you will miss a lot. Thanks to all the staff!

• 19th Feb 2015

For sure the best hostel in the Algarve!!! Many thanks to all the staff there! Great breakfast with juice and fresh fruit ! I'll be back this Summer that's for sure!

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

Staff and owners were very friendly and extremely helpful. Building itself is stunning and located within a few minutes walk of Faro.

• 6th Feb 2015

We loved our time at Casa d'Alagoa!!! Our double bed room was amazing and the 8€ dinners so tasty. We loved the fact that the hostel sold wine and beer as well as snacks. The directions from the bus terminal were perfect and easy to follow. Muito obrigada!

As a hostel should be,so friendly,facilities fine,airport pickup so welcome in late evening. Dinner offered,good and good value. We'll go again.

Everything was perfect, the beds, the facilities, the help and advices of Claudia our host, the only little negative point was the small power of the shower. I totally recommend this hostel!

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Great stay, very welcoming and friendly. Even though it was 'low season', there was a really nice atmosphere at the hostel! Thanks a lot.

Really great experience at this hostel! Met several other solo travelers. The hostel creates an easy environment to get to know other travelers who are staying there. Very clean. The outdoor terraces are lovely.

We don't normally stay at hostels, but this one seemed exceptional. Kelli was very outgoing and attended to our every need.

« first « Prev 1 2 3