Casa d'Alagoa Reviews

Praca Alexandre Herculano 27, Faro, Portugal

I´ve been traveling around Europe for 10 months and this is definitely one of my favorite hostels! It is very clean, has awesome staff, and allows other travelers to meet each other very easily. Their famous Saturday Sangria BBQs are also a great time and their dinners are delicious! You can either have a chill and relaxed night in or a crazy night out. I can´t wait to return sometime in the near future. Cheers Casa d' Alagoa crew!

The best hostel I've been so far and I'm talking about everything! Nice people, clean, secure and close to the trains and buses stations! I hope to go back soon! 😉 Camila - Brazil

Casa d'Alagoa was a such a great experience, I ended up staying more days then expected. The faculty and the other travelers were very involed and contributed to an atmosphere that I'll never forget. It's the only hostel I'll stay at in Faro.

• 19th Jun 2014

Had a great time! Thanks guys and girls!

• 19th Jun 2014

Very good standard. Excellent management and staff who makes wonderfull barbeque party. Don't miss the sangria's. Highly recommended! //Nick, Sweden

Very nice hostel, very nice staff, good atmosphere and really easy to meet new people.

Located about 15 minute walk from train station. In a cute park with a great restaurant right next door. Beds were comfy lights and outlets per bed. No AC though. Just one fan for a 6 bed room. Faro in general is a quite town and the town beach was actually pretty dirty. Just there for 1 night heading to Lagos faro is a sleepy town wouldn't recommend staying there for too long.

WOOOOOOOOOW!! It have been an amazing expirience!! We've meet a lot of amazing people there, the personal is very very very kind and we felt like home! We love your hostel and we love all the personal from casa d'Alagoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will come again!!! see you guys

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Spain

Super friendly staff and great atmosphere. Best hostel I've stayed in!

• 16th Jun 2014

Loved the chicken barbecue !! Amazing staff !! Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Amazing hostel with lovely people... And a keg of Sagres!

• 13th Jun 2014

This a nice place to stay if you wanna chill in the beautiful Faro or if you wanna join the BBQ with sangria with everyone at the rooftop! Had a great time there!

The hostel is very nice and cozy, and with a noce terrace. I was there by myself and had a great time, meals are so good and worth it because it give you a chance to get to know the staff and the other guests. Definitely recomend it and hopefully be back soon.

Nice Hostel, nice atmosphere, enjoyed staying there

Great stuff and friendly atmosphere. Good location in a really nice house in the center of the city.

• 28th May 2014
  • Poland

I've been backpacking all around Europe for the month of May 2014 and this hostel is one of the top places I stayed in. The house the hostel is in is absolutely beautiful and it has real personnality. My dorm was spacious and very comfortable (each bed had its own plug and locker). The bathroom was very big, clean and there was plenty of hot water. The common area was lovely. The staff cooks dinner pretty much every night and anyone is welcome to eat (for a small fee). Fantastic stay altogether!

Loved the atmosphere and the old building, it was really beautiful and fresh. But what really made my stay was the amazing staff. Especially two of te receptionists, Jaquline and Lexi. They were always super helpful, and full of ideas! I would strongly recommend this hostel to all fellow lonely travellers!

Good hostel

Excellent !! One of the best hostels I have stayed at, owners and staff are the best and the accommodations and locations are perfect :)

• 17th May 2014

Great environment! Lots of friendly people and I loved the "special event" BBQ!