Casa d'Alagoa Reviews

Praca Alexandre Herculano 27, Faro, Portugal

WOOOOOOOOOW!! It have been an amazing expirience!! We've meet a lot of amazing people there, the personal is very very very kind and we felt like home! We love your hostel and we love all the personal from casa d'Alagoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will come again!!! see you guys

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Spain

Super friendly staff and great atmosphere. Best hostel I've stayed in!

• 16th Jun 2014

Loved the chicken barbecue !! Amazing staff !! Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Amazing hostel with lovely people... And a keg of Sagres!

• 13th Jun 2014

This a nice place to stay if you wanna chill in the beautiful Faro or if you wanna join the BBQ with sangria with everyone at the rooftop! Had a great time there!

The hostel is very nice and cozy, and with a noce terrace. I was there by myself and had a great time, meals are so good and worth it because it give you a chance to get to know the staff and the other guests. Definitely recomend it and hopefully be back soon.

Nice Hostel, nice atmosphere, enjoyed staying there

Great stuff and friendly atmosphere. Good location in a really nice house in the center of the city.

• 28th May 2014
  • Poland

I've been backpacking all around Europe for the month of May 2014 and this hostel is one of the top places I stayed in. The house the hostel is in is absolutely beautiful and it has real personnality. My dorm was spacious and very comfortable (each bed had its own plug and locker). The bathroom was very big, clean and there was plenty of hot water. The common area was lovely. The staff cooks dinner pretty much every night and anyone is welcome to eat (for a small fee). Fantastic stay altogether!

Loved the atmosphere and the old building, it was really beautiful and fresh. But what really made my stay was the amazing staff. Especially two of te receptionists, Jaquline and Lexi. They were always super helpful, and full of ideas! I would strongly recommend this hostel to all fellow lonely travellers!

Good hostel

Excellent !! One of the best hostels I have stayed at, owners and staff are the best and the accommodations and locations are perfect :)

• 17th May 2014

Great environment! Lots of friendly people and I loved the "special event" BBQ!

Nice and memorable stay. Nice atmosphere and helpful staff! Awesome Sangria night!!

Amazing! Loved it!!

Absolute favourite hostel of my trip! Great value for your money, amazing staff and location! The people I met there were fantastic, and I even ended up traveling Portugal with one! Great spot if you are traveling on your own and looking to meet great people! Oh, and the beds are soooo nice! I will definitely be coming back!

Great hostel. Brilliant BBQ and sangria party on Saturday, and a brilliant, chilled environment where it was easy to meet people.Great staff who knew a lot about what was going on and what to do. Under-bed lockers were 'secured' with v. small filmsy chain, and only small padlocks would fit. Very comfortable beds, all with power sockets and lights. Really great hostel.

Amazing place! Good beds and bathrooms etc. Really nice staff but not super helpful & Faro isn't the most exciting place - two nights tops would probably be enough.

I missed some vegetables with the dinners (white rice, white fish, coconutmilk/ white rice and roasted chicken). I think 7 euro is a bit expensive for only rice and some chicken or rice and some fish from the fridge. But what I have eaten tasted good :)

This hostel was awesome. Great location, great staff (the owner gets fkd up with the guests and heads out on the town). Good BBQ and great room. Faro is a great city and if you stay in Faro you should definitely stay at Casa d'Alagoa