Casa d'Alagoa Reviews

Praca Alexandre Herculano 27, Faro, Portugal

Great stay, very welcoming and friendly. Even though it was 'low season', there was a really nice atmosphere at the hostel! Thanks a lot.

Really great experience at this hostel! Met several other solo travelers. The hostel creates an easy environment to get to know other travelers who are staying there. Very clean. The outdoor terraces are lovely.

We don't normally stay at hostels, but this one seemed exceptional. Kelli was very outgoing and attended to our every need.

I had a really great time I was only planning on staying a week but I felt so at home I stayed three weeks instead.It was certainly the best hostel I have ever stayed in.Its a very clean hostel which for me is very important and the staff are very friendly and funny there is a light atmosphere there it feels like a big family.:-)

• 5th Jan 2015