Casa de Billy Barcelona Gran Via Reviews

Gran Via 420, 4-1, Barcelona, Spain

Had a wonderful time! Muchas gracias :)

I like this hostel very much! Highly recommand...

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Taiwan

Excellent personalized accommodations and we always feel so much at home when we come to Barcelona.

This was our second time staying at Casa de Billy and it was wonderful once again! The rooms and the whole apartment are so beautiful and have so much character. Also the staff is so friendly and attentive, they make the stay very smooth and easy. They make you feel like you are staying at a friend's house. Also the location is amazing, 5 min walk to multiple metro stops and very close to Pl Espana to watch the Magic Fountain or take in the view from the arena. Highly recommend!

• 27th Feb 2015

This is a great place to be. STAFF is EXCELLENT. Ok a pc would be wonderful.

Great place to be. A very elegant hostal that provides some kind of luxury.

• 15th Feb 2015

Great place to stay. The location was wonderful, the bed was comfortable, and Joaquin was a fabulous host. He gave us ideas of where to go and how to get there. We would never have known about Carnaval in Stiges which was a lot of fun. Easy to either take the metro or walk anyway. Great place and a great city. Can't wait to go back.

• 12th Feb 2015

This was my second stay at Casa de Billy and my friend and I had a great time. It's a very calm, relaxed place and everything is spotless. Zakaria was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely come back.

my old soul loving a very stilish classique interior lived to its full extent of sensing su much beauty all around over this so beautiful old grand style appartment feeling deliciously at home with a grand service from Billy!! & staff Anyone longing for a private home feeling go to casa Billy, once back home you miss it !!!! , a slow very nice way of greeting a brand new day: coffe/tea, juice, croissant &jam :9-11 Use of the comfortable kitchen & fridge!! super market close by. good loc

This was exactly what we wanted - a slightly old faqshioned place near the centre of town. People should be sure to read what is said on the excellent web site as this is NOT a modern "standard package" place (Thank God!) We particularly appreciated all the help and advoce given us by the excellent Mr Siri - a major asset of Casa de Billy, a place we have already recomended to several friends

• 8th Jan 2015

really really nice. At first it is a little hard to search where it is, but when you enter here you will surprise about here. the most nice thing is service and cleanliness. they were very kind and great. And room was always clean. I love Casa de Billy Barcelona Gran Via. i want to go again!! 진짜 좋은 곳!! 너무 감사했습니다 사랑해요!!!! 싼 값에 좋은 방뿐만 아니라 너무 잘챙겨주셔서 감사해요 ㅠㅠ

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, felt very welcome, easy to walk everywhere and a handy spot for New Year's Eve celebrations near the fountain. Plenty of places to eat nearby and the lovely Arenas shopping mall across the street. Breakfast area was lovely and food exactly as described. It was good to have access to a kitchen and fridge. Would certainly return.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Couple, 41+

A true gem in Barcelona. It's little off the beaten path, but still a nice 20 minute walk to La Rambla. Billy was a pleasure to meet. He offered recommendations for food and drink. The bed was extemely comfortable, and our room had balcony. I'll always stay with them while in Barcelona.

• 21st Nov 2014

It is always nice to get to know the owner.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

I have been in several hostels in Barcelona and this one was the best by far.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Siri was very helpful! Thanks!

Great value for money. Carpets in bedroom might be an issue for people with allergy (was the case for my wife)

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Casa de Billy was everything previous reviews said it was. Located between two metro stops, it is very easy to get anywhere in Barcelona and it is only 3 blocks to walk to a Hop-on/Hop-off bus stop as well as the Aerobus airport bus. Everyone at the Casa was extremely helpful, giving advice on where to go, and the room was beautifully decorated as well as promptly cleaned every morning. I cannot think of a more perfect place to stay in Barcelona.

Great place to stay in Barcelona. Localized in a perfect place, close to subway and Montjuïc. Staff is very nice and helpful and will take a good care of you. My room was a little pricy but I had excellent living conditions including terrace. Overall highly recommend.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Casa Billy was perfect - beautiful rooms, excellent facilities, extraordinary staff - and very reasonable. I cannot recommend it enough.

• 29th Oct 2014