Casa de Billy Barcelona Gran Via Reviews

Gran Via 420, 4-1, Barcelona, Spain

stuff super friendly, the interior made me feel like being a princess, quiet place, wonderful terrace with lots of flowers and plants - definitely recommendable!

• 28th Aug 2015

Lovely place, great atmosphere. Staffreally kind and attentive

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Couple, 41+

An amazing experience overall! The staff was extremely nice and helpful! I would stay here over and over again when I return to Barcelona.

• 25th Aug 2015

Great location, awesome place and the best hospitality. Recommend this place so highly.

I've known about Casa de Billy's for 4 years - I finally get to Barcelona and it did not disappoint - it surpassed my expectations with it's stunning style, attention to detail and great staff. The rooms and apartments are breathtaking and have great furniture, original features and it's incredible that Billy only charges what he does - it's on par with many luxury hotels I've stayed in. I can't recommend this place enough; if you are someone that looks for the extraordinary than this is for you

• 18th Aug 2015

Casa de billy is in a good location for access to the metro. The interior decor is tastefully in keeping with the period of the building and gives a special feel to sitting at the breakfast table. I would agree with others who have reviewed casa de billy that the one croissant for breakfast is insufficient but there are numerous cafe and bakery shops near by where you can top up your breakfast ready to meet your Barcelona experience.

• 17th Aug 2015

The management was super friendly and helpful. One of my favorite Hostels ever. I would definitely stay there again. Love the location!

I can't say enough nice things about Billy and Joaquin. It was a perfect apartment/hostel mix for me and made my stay in BCN even more enjoyable. Not only would I recommend it to others; I will be staying there the next time that I am in the city.

The hotel was nicely appointed and although close to the airport bus stop Andretti at Placa de Espanya it was a bit out of the way of Barcelona's main attractions.

• 7th Aug 2015

The staff at Casa Billy are very welcoming and nothing is a bother to them. The location is excellent for tourists and the staff give you great information. Very comfortable. I would recommend this accommodation to anybody.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

The staff was very hospitable and helpful whenever needed. Sometimes the cleaning seemed brisk, not always sure the bathroom was cleaned. Great roof and breakfast.

Nice location, friendly staff. Feels not like a hotel but more as home.

• 24th Jul 2015

Lovely ambience, very friendly staff who gave great advice on best way to get around Barcelona. Double room was small, but didn't matter as only for sleeping in. Found lovely niche to sit and read, on comfy couch under Dining room window. Thanks guys for a lovely 4 night stay.

• 22nd Jul 2015

Thank you the staff for their hospitality and accommodation.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

Billy was extremely helpful when I arrived giving me a map and telling me about the best places to go in the short time i had to visit. Thank you so much.

Casa de Billy is an excellent Bed and Breakfast accommodation on the Gran Via close to many major attractions. The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming and gave great assistance with directions and recommendations. We stayed on the 1st floor in a wuite large room with an en suite. The room and bathroom were very clean. Breakfast was served in a delightful dining room.

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

The host is extremely helpful, responsible and with good taste.

• 5th Jul 2015

A very welcoming and pleasant gem after busy days in Barcelona. Great hospitality and comfortable.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Joaquin took excellent care of me - answered any questions I had and went out of his way to be helpful. I was also very pleased with the cleanliness of the room and common spaces, the shower pressure and temperature :), and the nice light breakfast. Thank you!!

• 26th Jun 2015

Wonderful place to stay in Barcelona, very convenient location, especially if you are traveling from the airport or using the metro. Breakfast was serve in the beautiful dinning room each morning and there was a kitchen available for our use stocked with clean dishes. Our room was cleaned every day and they had amazing wifi and AC. Billy and his staff could not have been more accommodating and kind, highly highly recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3