9.5
Superb 1,174 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1,174 Total Reviews
Casa de Billy Barcelona Gran Via Located at Gran Via 420, 4-1, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08015 Gran Via 420, 4-1
95% 1174
41.3774060 2.1525740
    Rooms available

• Lithuania, Male, 25-30
20th Jul 2016

A++ great place, great hot, great atmosphere. Will stay again and recommend!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Casa de Billy is perfect for couples or 2 best friends to stay whilst travelling!! The rooms and so beautifully decorated with gorgeous furniture as well as clean. The bathrooms are spacious and have clean facilities also. Located slightly out of the hub of Barcelona but only a 3 min walk to a metro station which gets you into the action within 5min or so. Would definitely recommend.

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Simply awesome! It's far the best hostel I've ever stayed

• Finland, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2016

Personal place to stay in great area. Clean and staff was nice - can recommend to budget travellers!

15th Jul 2016

Great air conditioning, spacious room, extremely helpful staff, even fast wifi. The location is perfect. 10 minute walk to the train station and 5 minute walks to airport shuttle stop and public transport. It is, however, a little tricky to find. Look for the name "Billy" on the apartment complex of the listed address. Other than that, perfect. Would highly recommend!

13th Jul 2016

All you need to know: 1) Great location. Walking distance to a few main spots in Barcelona. 2) Amazing staff. They really try to make you feel at home . 3) Beautiful decor. Our room had a chandelier and balcony, things that are not necessary, but appreciated. 4) I'm not a fan of most place's breakfast, but once I saw the effort they put into it, I had to sit and I'm glad I did. The presentation was beautiful and delicious. They went above and beyond.

• simplymegy
  • Philippines, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

I loved coming home every day to Casa de Billy! It is a 5-min walk to Plaza Espanya, and about 8mins from Font Montjuic. But even if it is so close to the center, it is a very peaceful place! I loved how it is so luxuriously cozy, my room even has a chandelier! I would go back to Barcelona just to be able to stay here again! Shout out to Siri who has been fantastic! Hope you get well soon. :)

• USA, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

If you are reading this review to decide where to stay- PICK THIS ONE! This was ABSOLUTELY the BEST hostel in which I have ever stayed!(I have stayed in many over the years) Not only was everything clean and well-decorated, I felt as if I were at home.One night,I lost my remote to the air conditioner and Billy personally came to my room to help me find it. He was so kind and helpful. Joaquín was also very sweet and hospitable. The location was perfect (safe and near the metro).

• USA, Male, 41+
3rd Jul 2016

I had a great stay! I'm planning on returning next year for a longer stay. Thanks so much!

1st Jul 2016

I highly recommend staying at Casa de Billy! Billy and his staff are extremely helpful with any question or need you have. The apartment is beautifully decorated and does not make you feel you are staying in a hostel whatsoever. The breakfast is basic but delicious, consisting of a fresh croissant, butter, jam, coffee and juice. The only thing to be aware of is the room is slightly small, but it did not bother us at all. (We stayed in the standard double).