Casa de Billy Barcelona Gran Via Reviews

Gran Via 420, 4-1, Barcelona, Spain

Thank you the staff for their hospitality and accommodation.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

Billy was extremely helpful when I arrived giving me a map and telling me about the best places to go in the short time i had to visit. Thank you so much.

Casa de Billy is an excellent Bed and Breakfast accommodation on the Gran Via close to many major attractions. The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming and gave great assistance with directions and recommendations. We stayed on the 1st floor in a wuite large room with an en suite. The room and bathroom were very clean. Breakfast was served in a delightful dining room.

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

The host is extremely helpful, responsible and with good taste.

• 5th Jul 2015

A very welcoming and pleasant gem after busy days in Barcelona. Great hospitality and comfortable.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Joaquin took excellent care of me - answered any questions I had and went out of his way to be helpful. I was also very pleased with the cleanliness of the room and common spaces, the shower pressure and temperature :), and the nice light breakfast. Thank you!!

• 26th Jun 2015

Wonderful place to stay in Barcelona, very convenient location, especially if you are traveling from the airport or using the metro. Breakfast was serve in the beautiful dinning room each morning and there was a kitchen available for our use stocked with clean dishes. Our room was cleaned every day and they had amazing wifi and AC. Billy and his staff could not have been more accommodating and kind, highly highly recommend!

It is my second time in Casa de Billy. I like the house very much. The kindness of all the staff has been spotless, in fact the amability goes far beyond what I could have expected. The rooms are always nice, clean. The house is beatuiful and homy. The house is in a centric area, yet not at the very center. Perfect location to connect to the airport (Pza España) or to catch a train at Estacion Sants. Metro a block away. In a few weeks I will return to Casa de Billy. I am looking forward to it

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Spain

We had a very pleasant stay ant Casa de Billy Barcelona Gran Via. The location for us was ideal to do walking tours of the city. Our room was located on the 4th floor with a small balcony onto Gran Via. Our host Joaquin and his staff made our stay that much better. I must commend Joaquin for making the extra effort to locate a portable air conditioner to replace the one in our unit that was not working. The shared bath was always clean and posed no issues for us.

• 20th Jun 2015

This place was an oasis in the heart of Barcelona that we loved returning to each night. The rooms were really clean and fresh. The breakfasts were delicious and a great start to the day. All the staff were fantastic and would go out of their way to help you with anything.

• 17th Jun 2015

My wife and i spent eight nights at Casa Billy and the whole experience was fabulous. The hosts, Billy and Joaquin were fantastic, They could not have been more helpful, welcoming, charming ...I am running out of superlatives. The position could not have been better a block and a half from Roquerfort Metro station and two and a half blocks from Espanya Metro station. Espanya is also where trains leave from for Montserrat as well as where buses to and from the airport leave and arrive at.

• 17th Jun 2015

For anyone traveling to Barcelona and looking for an affordable yet luxurious place, I highly recommend Casa de Billy. The staff is very generous and polite. The environment is clean and classy. The location is perfect for tourists. The rooms are secure and locked. I was really impressed by Casa de Billy because the manager took the extra time to handle my circumstances. I would highly recommend this place!!

• 17th Jun 2015

There were 6 in our party and we had the superior room which had use of a roof terrace our friends were able to make use of this lovely space .Siri and Joachim were wonderful hosts nothing was too much trouble we were able to use the kitchens facilities at no extra cost this was an added touch to the beautiful accommodation we shared. The bedrooms were all of a high standard and the location was perfect for our trip.

• 8th Jun 2015

We shared a bathroom which we don't normally do, but they were so clean and with few enough people using them it was very easy.

We found Joaquin and Zac to be excellent hosts. They were both very attentive and helpful. We would recommend Casa de Billy to anyone wishing to stay in Barcelona. We loved the antique furniture and atmosphere, and it was excellent value for money. We'd definitely like to stay again. Thank you for a memorable time. Martin & Christina.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Generally we had a great time being in the rear bedroom on 3rd floor which included a private bathroom and opened onto the dining room. The bedroom also opened onto the laundry drying area which was a bit odd but did not inconvenience us. Travelling with another couple gave us 2 of the rooms on that floor. Our room was quiet at night, I believe there was some traffic noise in the front room. Breakfast was typically european and enough to start the day.

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

We enjoyed the homely atmosphere and the interior decoration, lovely table settings and freedom of the use of the house. The staff were very friendly and helpful with ticket purchases, etc, Our private en-suite bathroom was on the small side and semi detached. The shower needs some attention. Overall a pleasant stay.

• 28th May 2015
  • South Africa
  • Couple, 41+

What a find! Fantastic location, and such lovely people! . I stayed in the one Single room on the 5th floor. A small room, but with enough space to move, simple mish mash of old fashioned décor, a window that opens, very comfortable single bed, bedside table, wardrobe, room safe, desk and comfy chair, air con, power points. Shared bathroom, no problem! All the facilities of an apartment! Highly recommend and I will definitely stay here again! Great value and felt, very much, at home!

• 24th May 2015

Casa de Billy was one of my best travel experiences! The location is perfect - convenient to everything yet out of the craziness. The staff was warm, welcoming, friendly, helpful and totally accommodating. I felt taken care of and left feeling like I had met people I really enjoyed visiting with.

• 23rd May 2015

It is not just an hostel. It is a beautiful old house with all the necesasry facilities. The host was very kind. The street where the guesthouse is located is quite a bit noisy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3