Casa de Billy Barcelona Gran Via Reviews

Gran Via 420, 4-1, Barcelona, Spain

Couldn't ask for too much more of a hostel. Very clean and beautiful with the chandeliers. Owners are very helpful and kind as well.

• 9th Jan 2016

I will recommend this place to a couple, a solo female traveler or those who need a good night sleep . It is situated in a very safe neighborhood where the police station is nearby. The staff is really nice and willing to help. It is also extremely clean( more like a hotel). However, if you are coming to party or hang out with people, it might not be a good place.

This place is a marvel. From the moment that we arrived we were looked after in all aspects. Billy's advice on places to eat and relax was perfect which meant that we ate well at every meal. The location is excellent within walking of all locations and within 5 minutes of a bicycle rental spot. We had fun. Thank you guys !

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Couple, 41+

The mattress was very hard, too hard for me, even though I do like a firm one. Owner was very friendly and helpful.

• 4th Dec 2015

The folks at Casa Billy were incredible! Queer friendly, kind, clean, and beautifully decorated! I highly recommend Billy's to anyone staying in Barcelona. They serve a simple breakfast and were kind to accommodate my food allergies. The location was convenient to public transit, and was steps away from Placa Espana, a major hub with quick access to the airport.

• 3rd Dec 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Only slight minus: breakfast is only served from 9 a.m, which was not stated in the description. I had to leave the house before 9 every day, and hence had to find breakfast elsewhere.

• 16th Nov 2015

The only thing I would add would be that breakfast was a bit more varied. I mean not only croisants. Many thanks for your hospitality.

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Spain

A very nice stay. Excellent location (very convenient). Possibility to leave backpacks at the flat while enjoying the last day before going home. Breakfast is especially good if you like croissants...

A good experience - my only complaint is that I found the mattress on the bed too-soft. I firmer mattress gives better support to my back during the night but that's just my own personal preference.

We had a delightful experience at Casa de Billy, which is just a five minute walk from the Aeroport Bus at the Plaza Espana. As it is only a few minutes from the Metro, getting to all the major sites is very easy. The B&B is charming with terrific old world ambiance. Rooms are spacious and immaculate and the staff is exceptional - Siri and Joaquin went our of their way to make certain we wanted for nothing! A simple continental breakfast was served.

• 28th Oct 2015

The staff was very welcoming and very friendly.

• 18th Oct 2015

Very good B&B perfect for sightseeing close enough to the airport and close to the centre. On arrival made very welcome by Waquin. Continental breakfast more than adequate. Would definitely stay here again.

• 14th Oct 2015

Casa de Billy was in a great location close to everything we wanted to see and do, very convenient to metro. Joaquin was a great host gave us information that was very helpful with our stay in Barcelona

• 14th Oct 2015

There was absolutely nothing to complain about at all; very comfortable stay!

• 10th Oct 2015

Really convenient for transport to the airport. Pretty easy on the metro to the main sites. Very helpful and cheerful staff. A few minor issues with facilities - mainly a few missing light bulbs and one unsafe electric plug in the hallway on floor 5. Very easy to feel at home here - and on the 5th floor the benefit of a roof garden. Thank you

• 9th Oct 2015
  • Couple, 41+

10/10. Staff were exceptional - friendly and super helpful. Great location. Facilities were more than nice enough. Thanks for taking such great care of me.

One of the best guesthouses we have ever stayed in! Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Location was good - outside of the centre of town but close to a metro station.

• 29th Sep 2015

We have stay a couple of times at Casa de Billy and it is a wonderful experience as always. The location is great, close to airport buses, trains and a 30min walk to heart of the city.

• 26th Sep 2015

This place was amazing! The location is perfect, and Billy is very sweet and incredibly helpful. I have no complaints at all. The apartment is beautifully furnished, the breakfast provided was a nice touch. I enjoyed my stay, and would definitely stay here again.

• 26th Sep 2015

Loved Casa De Billy! Perfect location. Beautiful view from the private top deck. Siri was an EXCELLENT host!!!

• 24th Sep 2015