Casa de Billy Barcelona Gran Via Reviews

Gran Via 420, 4-1, Barcelona, Spain

Casa Billy was a great place to spend a couple of days exploring Barcelona. Siri could not have been friendlier and more helpful. He booked tickets to Sagrada Familia for me, and gave me many tips on enjoying the city. And, he was very patient with my not-so-good Spanish. Siri, te agredezco muchisimo! The place is quiet, with a bit of street/elevator noise late at night, but it didn't bother me. It is an older building with not-new furnishings, but very comfortable bed and good kitchen area.

• 19th Sep 2015

Siri was an amazing host. He made the place feel very welcoming and homey. We loved our stay.

• 18th Sep 2015

Great hosts, very informative and friendly, they made feel at home!!

• 12th Sep 2015

Casa billy was amazing! The place is spotless and other owners cannot do enough for you. Great location to everything! You feel like your at home there.

• 10th Sep 2015

Awesome manager and owner taking care of this place and the people living in it. Could definately consider going back, it's clean, service is great and loved the brekfast aswell.

• 7th Sep 2015
  • Sweden

We had a fantastic time in Barcellona and casa di Billy is very central, we walked it pretty much every were!

• 3rd Sep 2015

Very nice home to stay in barcelona.

Fabulous place we thoroughly recommend it.

Had a great stay! Wish we didn't have such a packed itinerary and got to enjoy the place a bit more, as the king bed ensuite room we had was quite nice.

stuff super friendly, the interior made me feel like being a princess, quiet place, wonderful terrace with lots of flowers and plants - definitely recommendable!

Lovely place, great atmosphere. Staffreally kind and attentive

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Couple, 41+

An amazing experience overall! The staff was extremely nice and helpful! I would stay here over and over again when I return to Barcelona.

• 25th Aug 2015

Great location, awesome place and the best hospitality. Recommend this place so highly.

We definitely enjoyed staying in Casa Billy! Only one thing caused us troubles: On the last day, we checked out at 12, but our flight was very late at night and we asked Casa Billy to store our bags. However we were told that you can only watch them until 19.00. That was really frustrating, since we didn't really want to spend our evening with luggage in the airport instead of enjoying last moments in Barcelona. Please, provide bag storage or warn your clients before they book the place!

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Russia

I've known about Casa de Billy's for 4 years - I finally get to Barcelona and it did not disappoint - it surpassed my expectations with it's stunning style, attention to detail and great staff. The rooms and apartments are breathtaking and have great furniture, original features and it's incredible that Billy only charges what he does - it's on par with many luxury hotels I've stayed in. I can't recommend this place enough; if you are someone that looks for the extraordinary than this is for you

• 18th Aug 2015

Casa de billy is in a good location for access to the metro. The interior decor is tastefully in keeping with the period of the building and gives a special feel to sitting at the breakfast table. I would agree with others who have reviewed casa de billy that the one croissant for breakfast is insufficient but there are numerous cafe and bakery shops near by where you can top up your breakfast ready to meet your Barcelona experience.

• 17th Aug 2015

The management was super friendly and helpful. One of my favorite Hostels ever. I would definitely stay there again. Love the location!

1 2 Next » last »