Casa de Billy Barcelona Gran Via Reviews

Gran Via 420, 4-1, Barcelona, Spain

Had a wonderful time at Casa Billy. Bill and Joachin were very helpful in helping orientate us to the city. Room was spotless. Nice having access to the kitchen to store some food. Very helpful with restaurant recommendations and other tourist attractions. Would highly recommend this B&B and would definitely stay here again.

• 20th Oct 2014

I loved my stay. Such a friendly environment. Would definetly go back again when im there.

• 17th Oct 2014

Brilliant staff (Siri) who could not have been more helpful, including helping with bookings. I had the small 1 person room but very nicely decorated, comfortable and good value for money. (A nice change not to have to pay for a double room as a solo traveller). Very good security. Nice and useful personal touches such as the bathrobe. Really pleased to have use of a kitchen and fridge. Walking distance to main train station (about 20 mins). Really impressed with this place.

• 16th Oct 2014

Siri was a fantastic host. Perfect location for events at Palau Sant Jordi as well as city centre.

• 13th Oct 2014

One of the best B&B we ever stayed. Our host Siri took a very good care expaining a lot about Barcelona's transportation and walks around the city. He maintained a very warm and friendly atmosphere among all guests and we felt very relaxed and comfortable, especially after whole day of exploring Barcelona.

• 7th Oct 2014

Stay was wonderful. Only down side was street noise from our street side room...welcome to the big city of Barcelona!

• 6th Oct 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Casa de Billy. In our late 70's it was a little difficult for us to get around. Handing guests a document that explained exactly how the excellent metro, etc. system relates to Gran Via 420 would help. We were surprised the "12" bus went right by the door. Barcelona is so spread out it is a little overwhelming. In short do more to help guests get to specific locations. But other than that we really enjoyed the atmosphere and staff.

• 6th Oct 2014

The moment I saw Casa de Billy on Hostelworld I knew I wanted to stay there! And it was as wonderful as I had hoped. Everyone so friendly and helpful, and a beautiful flat in an ideal position,the bedroom was amazing. Barcelona is a 'must visit' venue and staying at Casa de Billy makes it even more special. A really atmospheric, personalised service. Thank you to everyone!

Simply a great stay!

• 1st Oct 2014

We absolutely loved Casa de Billy! The guest house is decorated beautifully and full of character and charm. Our bedroom was lovely, the facilities were clean and tidy and the shower was powerful! The staff were friendly and helpful, Billy is a real gent and meeting Mona (Bill's French bouledog) was the icing on the cake! Casa de Billy truly is a hidden gem & we will be back for sure!

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The accommodation was in an ideal location. The manager, Siri, was really helpful in organising tickets for us to visit places of interest. He also advised us where there were good places to eat. Thoroughly enjoyed the stay and would recommend Casa Billy.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Great little guesthouse. Would definitely return. Traffic noise a little bad from our room which faced onto the Gran Via but not a deal breaker. Very nice guesthouse with amazing decor and furnishings. Exactly what we wanted - a change from sterile hotels. Recommended.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Scotland

We recently stayed at Billy's for 4 nights. We were very pleased with everything. The building is about 100 years old and is charming. The rooms are very clean, beds very comfortable, the staff were fantastic, really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. The location is very good, an easy walk to many of the highlights of Barcelona. I would definitely return here and would recommend to a friend. You won't be dissapointed .....

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

My expectations were shattered, wonderful people and great place to stay. I must say that I wasn't expecting much, it was very reasonably priced and in a good location, so I figured that was it. I was wrong, great hosts, good facilities and good breakfast -- the croissants were super delicious and the coffee and juice were nice too. This is my new place to stay when I visit Barcelona, which I hope soon :) Thank you Casa De Billy for a wonderful stay.

• 19th Sep 2014

We loved our stay at Case de Billy Barcelona! Excellent location is within walking distance or train to everything! We didn't take their advice about taking the hop-on hop-off bus but we will on our next visit. Everything was clean and comfy and Joaquin, Siri, Zacharias and Billy were always there to answer questions and give advice on where to eat, etc. On our last day they did a load of laundry (including folding) for us for only 10 Euros so we'd have clean clothes for our cruise. THANKS

• 18th Sep 2014

A lovely roof garden overlooking Barca s main thoroughfare. Clean, friendly, helpful

• 6th Sep 2014