Casa de Billy Barcelona Gran Via Reviews

Gran Via 420, 4-1, Barcelona, Spain

We enjoyed an excellent three night stay in Casa de Billy Barcelona. This was my first trip to the city and Casa Billy was a perfect base for enjoying all the sights. We had a large bedroom off the dining area with its own en suite bathroom which was a bonus. I always prefer to look for characterful accommodation without the high price of a hotel and Casa Billy was a great find which suited us perfectly - it was stylish and individual. I would certainly book it again if I go back to Barcelona.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Really great place to stay! My second time there and was just as good as the first time. Great location to airport bus restaurants and metro. Staff very friendly and personable. Would stay again.

• 4th Apr 2014

FABULOUS!!! Casa de Billy is a wonderful place to stay in Barcelona. The casa is beautifully appointed with gorgeous antiques and furnishings. The staff is charming, friendly and helpful. The location is perfect for getting around Barcelona. Our time in the city was made even more special by staying here.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Siri is a national treasure.

• 11th Mar 2014

Siri was a charming and efficient. It has a warm, relaxed, home-away from home feel. The only drawback is that noise travels through the building and the rooms facing Gran Via get quite a lot of traffice noise.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

Highly recommend for all backpackers, the hosts are nice and friendly, helpful. They provided necessary information for me, and show me where are the sights. Nice breakfast provided although it is not really big enough. Decoration is great and places are clean.

1 2 3 Next » last »