Casa de Billy Barcelona Gran Via Reviews

Gran Via 420, 4-1, Barcelona, Spain

This is a lovely B&B in an old traditional building and is beautiful decorated. The room was ensuite with a comfortable bed and Siri our host produced a simple tasty breakfast of bread croissant, orange juice and coffee each morning. There is a small kitchen where guests can store food and make drinks and snacks.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Great host, beautiful setting. Perfect for couples. Would definitely visit again

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Bentan84

Billy and his staff, Joaquin and Sir, were all very helpful. They went out of their way to help with reservations and in making directions to restaurants and tourist sites very clear. My room was small but had everything I needed. This was the first time in over 20 years where I did not have a private bath, but at Billy's, there were two right down the hall, so it was never a problem. I will make sure I stay here again on my next trip to Barcelona.

• 28th Mar 2015

Casa de Billy is your home in Barcelona. The staff is very friendly - the atmosphere is fantastic! I love the decor and am looking forward to coming back.

Had a wonderful time! Muchas gracias :)

I like this hostel very much! Highly recommand...

• 3rd Mar 2015