Casa de Billy Barcelona Gran Via Reviews

Gran Via 420, 4-1, Barcelona, Spain

Casa de billy Bafcelona was outstanding. Staff just outstanding, friendly and helpful. Nice quaint and quiet Very easy to get to and secure Will be back whenever in Barcelona.

It was very loud cause to the main street in front of our room and the bathroom was not ensuite. But all in all the b&b was ok.

Fantastic hotel , guests are looked after with a lot of care and attention by a great team. Defenitively a very special place in beautiful Barcelona. I felt very comfortable and was sad to leave. That says it all....

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Location is superb, apartment is superb, and staff are second to none. Beyond belief how helpful they are. Not a bad comment even if I wanted to, it's better than a 4 star hotel. We are going to stay here again.

A friend and I recently stayed at "Casa de Billy" for three nights while in Barcelona. We arrived before check in and Siri was kind enough to let us leave our bags while we enjoyed a beautiful day at the beach! The staff was superb. We honestly felt like we were one big happy family. They were knowledgable about Barcelona and helped us with anything we needed. We felt very comfortable and safe. Breakfast was provided everyday, as well as towels and robes. I will be returning! :)

Great place to stay, the hosts are friendly, well informed and interesting people. Excellent location for a stay over.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

This was our second visit to Casa de Billy. We love the beautiful decor of this hostel which also has all the extra comforts and conveniences of a home. The service is amazing. It was so good to see Siri again, such a generous and professional host with a genuine regard for his guests. Breakfast in the grand dining room was the perfect start to each day of sightseeing. Add the central location and this is really excellent value.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Very comfortable and better than some select b@bs I have stayed in. I booked late as my daughter was due to give birth so moved rooms three times in four nights! Don't expect a TV or your own bathroom, (although you can pay more for this) but do expect everything else you could wish for. Book in level 5 if you can as there is a huge comfy sitting room and even bigger garden/balcony. I love a clean safe hotel, and this was one. Very safe etc. Better experience than soulless Marriott. Thankyou! PT

• 26th Jun 2014