Casa de Maria Reviews

Calle Dehesilla 13, Monachil, Granada, Spain

When I booked it, I didn't realize that Casa de Maria was actually in Monachil, which is 20 minutes outside of Granada itself, but that was fine. There's a bus that takes you from Monachil to Granada and back again. That was the only downside to our stay. Otherwise it was absolutely amazing and I would definitely come back again!

Great Hostel to relax. Fehlt like home! Great atmosphere, very quiet, good bed and breakfast.

Maria was a wonderful and gracious host. House is beautiful and clean. It's a place to relax with some peace and quiet, away from the city. Close to the mountains. Full access to the kitchen, pool, living room, and a continental breakfast every morning. The only thing is... I'm not sure if a bus goes out there. My husband and I had a rental car, so it was no problem being out of he city. It's about a 15 min drive from Granada. Would definitely stay here again!

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts