Casa de la Gringa Reviews

Corner Tandapata and Pasnapacana 148, San Blas, Cusco, Peru

The rooms were a little slimy. I've stayed at better hostels before. The water in the bathroom was really cold. The atmosphere though is really good.

• 28th May 2014

This is a beautiful, funky, artistic place with fantastic energy. I loved all the people I met while staying at this hostel. The staff was very accommodating. After I arrived at 3am returning from Machu Picchu and missed breakfast they cooked for me past breakfast hours. The staff kept my laptop locked up for me while I traveled to Machu Picchu. This hostel had beautiful clean bathrooms, consistent hot water, a cozy common room with couches and lots of natural daylight.

Awesome hostel! Small, cosy and a great place to meet fellow experienced travellers. A great alternative to the more party style hostels in Cusco.