Casa de la Gringa Reviews

Corner Tandapata and Pasnapacana 148, San Blas, Cusco, Peru

Leslie's place reflects the beauty and positive energy uniquely found in the city of Cusco. Although my stay was brief, I shouldn't forget the time spent, nor the people met in this wonderful hostel. As it was a place through which experienced travelers, soul searchers, and locals passed, it very much enhanced my experience while in the country. This won't be my last stay in Casa De La Gringa. Regards, Justin.

Room in the second floor, not suitable for quite tall people. Only two bathrooms for everybody... a little kaos when full of women.... Common zones are very nice and there is nice wifi as well. Second day the changed me into a different place in front of.