Fabulous 1,000 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,000 Total Reviews
Casa de la Musica Hostel Located at Vas utca 16., , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1088 Vas utca 16.
83% 1000
47.4931532 19.0670728
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
18th Nov 2016

Looks like this would be a really fun place to stay in the peak season. The kitchen was fairly well stocked, the rooms were clean and the toilets/showers weren't bad, but the shower was not attached to the wall, you had to hold the shower head, it was a little odd. Great location, right near metro stations. Atmosphere would probably be better in summer

• Germany, Male, 25-30
9th Nov 2016
7.1

Beside the fact that the staff tried to cheat me out of my money and the bar was closed (maybe because it the winter season...) it was a good stay

30th Sep 2016
2.0

This place had one of the most uncomfortable beds that I have ever had in a hostel. The staff was mediocre at best. The hostel was super boring and quite with just not a lot people even out or even hanging at the bar. They also did not have 24 hr reception even though it says they do. Then I am pretty sure they over charged me. Overall don't stay here cause there are way to many choices to settle for this place in Budapest.

29th Sep 2016

Fantastic hostel. Great location, the bathrooms are super clean, the beds are comfortable, great atmosphere and awesome staff. Plus it's a great price! I don't think you can do any better.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Sep 2016

This hostel was great. The staff are super helpful and friendly and it is in a great area. It was really hot when I was there and one fan in the room really wasn't enough. I had a really selfish oldish lady in my room who tried to make us shut all of the windows and not have the fan on at all and it was stifling hot. I went to reception and the staff were super sympathetic and great and got me my own fan with a cooling part. They didn't hesitate with making sure I was comfortable.

9th Sep 2016
8.0

This is nice cozy place in city center. This is not on some main road but residential area so quite environment which is kind of good after day long (and night long) outings

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
31st Aug 2016
7.1

Casa musica was a nice hostel, not the best we've stayed in but it had all the facilities we needed and was secure with lockers in the room and fobs to get into the hostel itself. Location was okay, a bit out of the way but still easy to get to. The staff weren't very helpful but did answer questions when asked. The atmosphere was okay, wouldn't reccomend it if you come to Budapest for a party.

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

Brilliant hostel, so colourful and cheery! The staff were all lovely and very helpful, amazing value for money. You even get your own bathroom for the room and little kitchen area. The only thing I worried about slightly when I arrived was how open it is to the public, but nothing bad happened and the doors do lock at night time.

• Serbia, Male, 25-30
20th Aug 2016

Staff-Super friendly and helpful. They would even go out with you if you need a company. Not the cleanest hostel I have ever been to, bit there was nothing to complain. Beds are so-so comfy. The location is awesome.in the center of all happenings!they have a rule of silence time after 2, and they try to enforce it, which I found as a perfect rule., especially during the weekend. Awesome open bar, the food is good value for money, bit nothing extraordinary. Free coffee and tea all the time. Enjoy

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Aug 2016
6.6

This place looks so cool because of the building's layout and colours but there was hardly an atmosphere when we stayed. We think one of us may have picked up bed bugs here but suppose that's not the hostels fault and it did seem to be clean otherwise. Staff were very unhelpful, we had had a bit of trouble with a naked man flashing at us by the entrance and they didn't seem to bat an eyelid when we told them (twice). The whole experience was bizarre. Wouldn't stay again.