Casa de la Musica Hostel Reviews

Vas utca 16., Budapest, Hungary

Great value for the money. The hostel is situated close to the heart of the Budapest, easily reached from the airport and the staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was more than decent and served until 12 o’clock, which is comfortable after a late night out. The rooms on the highest floor can be hot at the end of the day during the summer, it was hard getting the room at comfortable temperatures without leaving the door open for the entire day. Still we really enjoyed the hostel.

• 3rd Sep 2014

The hostel is 5 minutes from the main nightlife, and the staff were more than happy to recommend bars/clubs. You can also organise day trips from the hostel (e.g. going to the baths, caving etc) which were awesome. Lockers are provided so your stuff is safe and it was all very clean. It was perfect as a base from which we explored the city. Would definitely stay again and have recommended to all my friends!

• 24th Aug 2014

I slept at Casa de la Musica for one night. The staff is really friendly. I was looking for a flat to stay in Budapest and they tried their best to help me with my search. The big plus of the hostel is the area with pool. It is a good pplace to meet new people and hang around. All in all I think you get a goof value for your money.

Unbeatable value for money! Casa de la Musica is the place to be in Budapest, it's so beautiful inside, comfortable beds, great breakfast for just 900 HUF (3 Eur), ... And the people from the hostel are very kind, friendly and helpful. I also met great people there. Perfect hostel!

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Spain

Good location, nice and relax common area with a bar (but only until 10pm). Friendly staff. The bed was really uncomfortable, very thin mattress and pillow, the linen was so old and worn. All teenagers in my room with different times and quite impolite, I couldn't really rest the days I was in Budapest.

Probably our favourite hostel of the trip, the atmosphere at la casa is incredible! The staff were super helpful, and upon our arrival drew us a handmade walking tour with places we'd like to see on the map. There is also a fully equipped kitchen, where we made food each night, and you can eat inside or on the terrace. Shame the bar closes early though. Amazing value for money, a unique hostel with great people and a great vibe, la casa de musica has our hearts and we can't wait to come back!

Food and Drinks at the hostel are amazingly good value - 100% recommend the hostel

• 11th Jul 2014

I came to this Hostel (Vas Utca) several times, I appreciate this Hostel, the staff is very sincere, nice, the Hostel is rather clean... ONLY A THING THAT THE wifi DOESN'T WORK WELL AND EVERYWHERE INSIDE THE HOSTEL (the owner should take care about that regarding the clients) ! Otherwise, I recommend the Hostel to Others.

The staff is very good and this hostel has a very good location