Casa de la Musica Hostel

8.4
Fabulous 1010 Total Reviews

• Spain, Female, 25-30
21st Jan 2017

Good location near the centre and connected with public transport, clean and organized and friendly people! The decoration and the atmosphere is great, I'm glad I chose this hostel, it's the best I have ever been so far!

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2017

Everything was great. Location is great! Staff were helpful with giving the additional information.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
18th Nov 2016

Looks like this would be a really fun place to stay in the peak season. The kitchen was fairly well stocked, the rooms were clean and the toilets/showers weren't bad, but the shower was not attached to the wall, you had to hold the shower head, it was a little odd. Great location, right near metro stations. Atmosphere would probably be better in summer

• Germany, Male, 25-30
9th Nov 2016
7.1

Beside the fact that the staff tried to cheat me out of my money and the bar was closed (maybe because it the winter season...) it was a good stay

Thank you for your trust and choosing us for your stay. I have checked your payment, and exactly you have been charged with the correct amount. 1 night in a 4 beds mix dorm 9.-€, minus web deposit, what you have been already payed 1,08.-€, the balance to be payed 7,92.-€. You have been payed in HUF, the rate was 315.-HUF/1€. Exactly that’s what we have charged. Might the exchange rate should have caused a bit of confusion, but hence our prices in €, that’s always the base, and the HUF price varieties according to the current rate, which is a bit more than you would find on the street. Thank you for your understanding. Hope to welcome you again someday.

30th Sep 2016
2.0

This place had one of the most uncomfortable beds that I have ever had in a hostel. The staff was mediocre at best. The hostel was super boring and quite with just not a lot people even out or even hanging at the bar. They also did not have 24 hr reception even though it says they do. Then I am pretty sure they over charged me. Overall don't stay here cause there are way to many choices to settle for this place in Budapest.

29th Sep 2016

Fantastic hostel. Great location, the bathrooms are super clean, the beds are comfortable, great atmosphere and awesome staff. Plus it's a great price! I don't think you can do any better.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Sep 2016

This hostel was great. The staff are super helpful and friendly and it is in a great area. It was really hot when I was there and one fan in the room really wasn't enough. I had a really selfish oldish lady in my room who tried to make us shut all of the windows and not have the fan on at all and it was stifling hot. I went to reception and the staff were super sympathetic and great and got me my own fan with a cooling part. They didn't hesitate with making sure I was comfortable.

9th Sep 2016
8.0

This is nice cozy place in city center. This is not on some main road but residential area so quite environment which is kind of good after day long (and night long) outings

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
31st Aug 2016
7.1

Casa musica was a nice hostel, not the best we've stayed in but it had all the facilities we needed and was secure with lockers in the room and fobs to get into the hostel itself. Location was okay, a bit out of the way but still easy to get to. The staff weren't very helpful but did answer questions when asked. The atmosphere was okay, wouldn't reccomend it if you come to Budapest for a party.