Casa de la Musica Hostel Reviews

Vas utca 16., Budapest, Hungary

Staff were not helpful and never available.

Nice hostel with all the colours, the bar, the swimming pool ! The location is also great. It could have been perfect if the staff (they were really nice) was more helpful, giving advices about what to do, where to go ... And the bar was nice but the atmosphere wasn't there (I don't know why) ? It could be a place where to meet people and have fun !

Enjoyed our stay, however we were in desperate need of washing our clothes and the hostel did specify there was laundry facilities but they were not available to use at any point in our stay.

Very much a party hostel, which is fun for young people. Good location, easy to find. The receptionist girl was very friendly and helpful, and bathrooms and showers were clean.

A really nice hostel. The pool is especially good right now to cool down!

Excellent staff , great hostels it's an awesome building with heaps of outdoor space, I stayed in a nice 8 bed dorm for the first two nights then I moved to their large dorm upstairs and ! And the dorm is high up so very very hot .... So angry by this as I discovered the next day and it's really complicated things for me . Please don't stay in the large dorm

nice hostel to stay, especially if you're a practical person. itbwould be better if the 10people room consist of an air conditioner since it was really hot during the summer.

Stayed in June and had a wonderful time. The breakfast was delicious and only 3 euro every morning! The hostel was bustling full of people, but still calm enough to have a good time and get a good night sleep. Would highly recommend, and would definitely stay again!

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Wales

We stayed in the 12 bed dorm. I twas clean and spacious. If you are looking for a good cheap hostel this is the one you are looking for !

Stayed here for a few days in a room for two. Pretty small yet clean room. Nice staff and good burgers ;). Toilets and showers were clean. The only real downside to our stay in Casa de La Musica were the noisy guests. More often than not groups of people were making noise/yelling 'till early in the morning. But then again, this is a hostel in a big and beatiful city that never sleeps. Would I visit Budapest again? Definitely! Casa de La Musica was just not my cup of tea, but to each his own.

This place was really awesome and the price was unbeatable. I would definitely recommend this place.

This was a good, overall clean hostel. The location was good and we were able to walk to almost everything we wanted to do. In comparison to other hostels I felt that it could have been a little bit cleaner--particularly the bathrooms; however, that was minor and did not affect our stay. In terms of atmosphere, it was not very social when we were there. That could likely be attributed to the fact that there was a company staying there which included 20 middle age to older men.

• 30th May 2015

Such a good hostel. Had a great time here, and would recommend this to friends in the future! Everyone was very friendly, and helpful. Also, the bar at the hostel is a great way to meet new friends.

Pretty place but the atmosphere was nothing special. The place is clean and safe and the location is ok.

• 18th May 2015