Casa de la Musica Hostel Reviews

Vas utca 16., Budapest, Hungary

The hostel is very clean and nice. The feel of it is very young. The dorm beds are comfy and there are lockers with padlocks for everyone. The kitchen has all amenities. The tram and bus stops are 2-4 mins by walk and there are department stores around the corner. The receptionist is very friendly and helpful.

Well located near Astoria metro, though you can really walk everywhere in Budapest. Nice hostel and pleasant staff.

nice hostel, a bit quiet but it was down season. staff could have made a bit more of a effort to be friendly

I love this colourful and lively hostel. The reception is 24 hours and so does the kitchen which is nice that it's separated from the accommodation. You can cook anytime when you're hungry and don't have to worry about disturbing other people. It's in a nice location for tourist attractions and supermarkets. So you will survive!

This hostel is great, the staff is nice and the breakfast is very good. One thing that could be improved are the locks for the dorm room. Now everyone has to lock it by thereselves and some people forget that. An automatically locked when closed door would improve the current situation.

Good hostel, easy to find, close to centre. Only down was warm rooms

Wifi not great Enjoyed everything else immensely!

Fantastic location close to all the ruin bar action. There was a very friendly atmosphere in the hostel during my stay. The bar was a great place to meet people and grab a few cheap drinks. The staff were all very helpful and gave good advice. My bed was comfy and the dorm was clean & spacious. Thanks for a great stay in Budapest!

Great hostel!! Stayed around the very busy sziget time which meant the hostel was full. We had a lovely private double room with a private balcony (I would therefore highly recommend paying for the superior double) which was huge. Very thankful for the fan that was provided given the 36C heat. Has to be one of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in. Great location!

A really nice hostel and in a good location. Air conditioning would make it perfect it was just way too hot in the rooms and couldn't get any sleep at all.

We stayed in the hostel when Sziget was on so it was pretty quiet but it's a pretty cool hostel. The room we were in got really hot at night which wasn't great. It was clean enough and staff were helpful so you get what you pay for. Also the location is perfect as it's close to ruin bars and the metro is a 5 min walk away.

the staff were more than happy to help with anything. It was clean. This has a more laid back kind of atmosphere considering it is in party city Budapest :)

Really nice atmosphere and great staff.

It's clean and nice, we were in a room with other 6 people but we were lucky with our roomates! The staff is kind and you can ask them whatever you need! It's quite near the city center and you can visit the most important monuments by foot

Slightly further from party areas but still close enough, staff a little slow at work but it's fine. Loved the pool area and breakfast is decent if you're too lazy to go out.

The efficiency and aptitude of the staff was alarmingly poor, taking us the best part of an hour to check in, despite there being only 2 other groups before us who also had to check in. However, we found our stay pleasant.

Staff were not helpful and never available.

Nice hostel with all the colours, the bar, the swimming pool ! The location is also great. It could have been perfect if the staff (they were really nice) was more helpful, giving advices about what to do, where to go ... And the bar was nice but the atmosphere wasn't there (I don't know why) ? It could be a place where to meet people and have fun !

Nice hostel, friendly staff and perfect location. Just a problem with the room, as it was summer and I stayed in a room next to the roof was almost impossible to sleep and there was just one fan for the entire room.

the stay here was terrible. there was really nothing nice to say about this place. the reception was like an oven. the fridge has not been cleaned maybe in months. the room I had was so hot as it was like in an attic and the fan was so small and did not even move. the bed and the pillow were the most terrible things on the planet. I wonder how I stayed there...I am really a patient person but really, I would not recommend that you stay there.