Casa degli Ulivi Reviews

Via dei Ciliegi, 12/B, Negrar, Verona, Italy

I booked what was described a "Standard 3-bed.." That the third bed was a roll out trundle was a bit disconcerting. However, given the cost for the 3 of us, and that good breakfast was included, this establishment represents very good value. We found it very clean and the proprietors friendly (though not fluent in English).

• 8th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

My friends and I had such a positive experience at Casa degli Ulivi. Nicola's father picked us up from the train station and when we arrived his mother made us dinner. They made us feel so incredibly welcome!

A friend and I stayed for 3 nights. Beautiful views of the hills and nearby vineyards. The Italian couple who own the property were very kind. They didn't speak much English, but we were able to communicate sufficiently. They had a simple breakfast ready for us each morning in their living room, where we were joined by their sweet dog Carlotta. It was a little hard to find the property using our car's GPS, but we found it. Their internet went down our last evening, a minor inconvenience.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts