Casa del Agua Reviews

Avenue Guzman, Granada, Nicaragua

Jerry was super helpful and friendly, the pool was great and it was fun to meet other travelers.

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Great stay! Will keep in mind for future trips and would love to stay again!

• 9th Nov 2014

Awesome place. Super clean and nice and chill vibe. A little expensive, but otherwise it was great.

Definitely the best place we have stayed in Nicaragua. Being in a Grenada too makes it even better. The staff were super and very attentive when one of us was unwell. Our host " Gerry" was full of info on good places to eat etc and it was nice to share the odd Rum with him at a good cafe round the corner. Definitely recommend it.

Great and beautiful place to stay. Met some lovely people here too, great atmosphere. They have a popcorn machine, yeeee! Super helpful staff.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Norway

For the price, location, and helpful staff, you just can't beat this place in Granada (or even all of Nicaragua). Jerry has done a fantastic job with this place and I'm grateful that he decided to share it with the general public. He is very kind and helpful with all needs, is willing to hang out or give full privacy whenever we want either, and is always available (or will make his staff available). It is right next to the square and popular food locales, the rooms are solid and have character.

The only thing I would suggest is to include washcloths with towels provided, and only one tiny bar of soap was not enough for 4 people to shower one time. Also, some sort of shelf in the shower would have been helpful for holding soap, etc as there was nothing of the kind. Also there were absolutely no hooks or towel racks making the bathroom difficult to maneuver since we had to hang towels over cabinet doors.

• 25th Aug 2014

Gerry was so helpful. I was incredibly glad to have this as our first landing spot in Nicaragua. It's beautiful and centrally located and, as not the strongest spanish speaker, it was nice to be able to clearly communicate. All his recommendations were excellent. I feel so lucky to have stayed here. It was simple but beautiful and he really made us feel at home.

• 13th Aug 2014

My friend and I stayed here for one night and wish we had stayed for longer. Gerry was super friendly, helpful and informative. Our room was beautiful, huge shower and very comfy and clean. Not only was there wifi, free tea and coffee in the morning and relaxing, we got to swim in the amazing pool at night, enjoying the stars and drinking a cold beer. I recommend this place to anyone... plus great location!

• 8th Aug 2014

A lovely hotel well located just off the central park. Nice kitchen area, free tea and coffee and water refills. The pool was great to cool off. Room was spacious and clean. Gerry is super friendly and will help you with any aspect of your trip. We would definitely stay here again if returning to Granada.

A amazing place for the price - perfect location, great communal 'lounge' and kitchen, free coffee and drinking water, friendly staff and even a pool. Rooms are clean, and nicely decorated with quiet fans (if you don't want to pay for the ac). This place made my few days in Granada really easy and enjoyable.

Gerry at Casa del agua is great! He provided excellent suggestions and made us feel at home. The hostel is exceptionally clean, well kept with repairs and centrally located. We will definitely be back on our next visit to Granada.

• 19th Jun 2014

I arrived a Casa del Agua after 22 days of traveling throughout the country of Nicaragua. It was by far the nicest place I stayed both physically and in terms of "atmosphere." I highly recommend it!

• 9th Jun 2014