Casa del Agua Reviews

Avenue Guzman, Granada, Nicaragua

This was a great hostel! I felt very safe and comfortable. I was surprised by how beautiful everything was. I would definitely recommend it to others going to Granada.

• 26th Aug 2015

Love the pool, great on hot days. Gerry is fantastic with arranging tours and giving all sorts of advice.

It is a great place to stay. Very kind, nice, helping people. It has a great location and super nice facilities. I would definitively go back to Casa del Agua when in Granada!!

Casa del Aqua was very clean and run very well by the owner, Gerry Webb. Mr. Webb was very friendly and accommodating, and often seen in the morning making the coffee for his guests. He also was very helpful with recommendations of restaurants, tours, etc. Having the small pool in the center of the courtyard was very welcoming after a long, hot day of sightseeing. We enjoyed our stay there very much!!

Perfect! I was traveling on my own and this was the first place I stayed in Nicaragua. Jerry was Very helpful in showing me where to go and what to do. The place is beautiful with great facilities and very clean 5 star rating all round! Thank you for having me !

• 29th Jun 2015

We had such an amazing time in Grenada, made even better by our fantastic host Gerry , who was incredibly organised and informative He booked all our trips for us which was a massive help. The hostel itself is quaint and beautiful, fantastic location. Overall it was brilliant stay and would recommend thoroughly.

• 7th Jun 2015

Great stay and Gerald was very helpful with places to visit and transpo. options.

• 31st May 2015

Best place we stayed in Nicaragua! As every other review has mentioned, Gerry is great and will give you all the info you need for planning your time in Granada (and beyond). Major points for its location just down from Central Park, the perfectly heated pool, hot water for showers, unlimited water refills...the list goes on. If you're not going to splurge on A/C, get a room on the ground floor because the upper floor can get pretty warm (and you'll have quick kitchen/pool access!).

• 17th May 2015

High quality place that was well needed after a long week in the dorms. This place is super nice. Gerry is nice and does a great job at being available and addressing any and all needs. Location is spot on, one block from the cathedral. I appreciated how clean this place was. Coffee was great and so was the complimentary cereal in the mornings. I would definitely stay here again!

This was a little slice of heaven in Granada. The owner is incredibly helpful, and recommended everything for our trip. There's a beautiful little pool that's open 24 hours (a nice break from the 29 deg C lake), and it's a block from the square. My boyfriend loved the free cereal and coffee, and having access to a fridge/freezer for cold water was perfect. They even let us park in front of the hostel and kept an eye on our rental.

Felt right at home from the moment I arrived, excellent location, free bikes, great people!!

• 31st Mar 2015