Casa del Mar Reviews

Calle Costera, across from Meson Espanol and the beach, San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

The included breakfast is a bad joke. the coffee was not drinkable, and there was only toast and jam. my friend paid less than I did (in the same room), and it looked like they're poorly organised, as they never knew exactly who had already paid an who didn't.

• 1st Jun 2014

Washrooms were gross and our room had 1 fan for 8 people, really hot at night. There's much better for cheaper. I recommend Suenos Del Mar, my favorite relaxed hostel of the trip for $7 a night with personal air conditioning in dorms and friendly informative staff.

View all San Juan Del Sur Hostels