Casa del Mar Reviews

Calle Costera, across from Meson Espanol and the beach, San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

Washrooms were gross and our room had 1 fan for 8 people, really hot at night. There's much better for cheaper. I recommend Suenos Del Mar, my favorite relaxed hostel of the trip for $7 a night with personal air conditioning in dorms and friendly informative staff.

The beds are not really comftable. And they put too many beds in a small room, so there was not easy to move in the room

Well I would love to tell you about our stay as Casa del Mar, but when we got there with our reservation code and proof of deposit they said they were over booked. We went back 3 different times that day to speak with other staff member because not a single one speaks even a little bit of English. It was extremely frustrating, considering I paid the deposit I never got back, and also had to find somewhere else to stay for 3 nights - which proved to be impossible. Brutal first day!

• 30th Dec 2013