Casa del Ritmo Reviews

Calle 18, 2 - 59, Rodadero, Santa Marta, Colombia

Very nice hostel. The people working there help you with everything. Situated close to the beach, which was not very special, although to watch the sunset it was perfect! You have to pay 5000 per day to keep your luggage stored in case you decide to go to Tyrona or Ciudad Perdida without your backpack, which seemed fair to me. Don't know if it is free in other hostels. Very nice vegetarian food.

Really liked the vibe in this hostel and would definitely recommend it.

Resident puppy and cat were adorable. Clean, with a locker for each bed. Nice courtyard to hang out in and the food was good (all veg).

Hostel was good close to the beach, and great staff, bar is good and cheap and is chill, but is quiet far from Santa Marta and other touristic places

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Colombia

Loved it. Great vibe. Will always stay there when in Santa Marta.

We were at Casa del Ritmo for one night and it was perfect! Very cool vibe and nice staff. The location was a little further than most of the activities we wanted to do and places we wanted to see, but we enjoy staying in a different part of town to encourage exploration of new areas! Overall - definitely recommend for a few nights!

It was just the best option in Santa Marta. The greatest hostel I have ever stayed on my six month trip in south america. Cozy spaces (Living room, dinning place), amazing pool bar where you can enjoy a refreshing beer, a kitchen with all that you need ft a simple meal, and great bedrooms. But most of all, its personnel. Ivonne and Camilo are amazing. I really enjoyed my stay. All sort of shops are around the corner. Please accept my opinion and stay there. You won't regret it :)

• 28th Oct 2015