Casa del Ritmo Reviews

Calle 18, 2 - 59, Rodadero, Santa Marta, Colombia

Service is great. Food and cocktails are awesome!!!

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Colombia

Staff are very helpful and friendly they make every effort to make you feel at home. This is a great stop before going Tayrona as you can also leave your backpacks here in a locker for 5 peso. Santa Marta itself is a bit boring so wouldn't stay fit long but the hostel is great would recommend staying in the private room with AC as it gets super hot I did stay in a dorm... 100% recommended

I had such a wonderful time being at this hostel. I felt like I was visiting with family, it was so comfortable from Ivonne who made me a remedy for my sore throat ;), Sonia , Isis and their present p/timer Tom, all great . It's very close to any mode of transport the ocean and shops. I would definitely stay here again :)).

Staff is great, short walk from the beach. Inside is very cozy.

It was a good experience there. The owners are very kind. I will go back there someday.

• 1st Nov 2014