Casa di Barbano Reviews

Via di Barbano 1, Florence, Italy

Room was gorgeous, comfy, clean and reasonably priced. Staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful. It was a little way out from the main city centre but only 5 mins walk to the train station. Breakfast was brought to the room. I would definitely recommend staying here if you don't mind not being right in the centre of town.

genuinely the best hostel I have stayed in while travelling in Europe. it was such a pleasant stay in a ridiculously nice building. when we arrived we were very surprised and thought we might have turned up at the wrong hostel! it was in a great location, and the owner was delightful and very helpful. but the fresh croissants for breakfast made it for me! would recommend to anyone and everyone

• 28th Jul 2014

Casa Di Barbano was a fantastic family run B n B right in the centre of town and in close proximity to eateries and entertainment. I would thoroughly recommend staying here, great value for money and excellent host.

What fantastic Bed & Breakfast. Moraq really made our stay a great one. The apartment has a homely feel and we were so comfortable. The location is perfect, close to transport, restaurants and all sights. You will love Florence and love staying at Casa Barbano. Thank you Moraq.

I absolutely LOVED Casa Di Barbano! I went there with my mother, it was her first time in Italy and she fell in love with everything. The hotel and the staff could not be better, perfect!

• 12th Mar 2014