Casa di Barbano Reviews

Via di Barbano 1, Florence, Italy

Environment is good, the staff is very friendly and helpful, location is good, recommend this hostel.

Casa di Barbano is the perfect place, great located walking distance of averything. The staff is so helpfull and kind, always ready to help. I know where I am going stay if I am coming back to Florence.

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Fantastic place to stay, easy location from train station, super clean, GREAT AIRCON and friendly host Muraq who was very welcoming and hospitable to all our needs.

This place was beautiful! The room was amazing and I've never seen such a clean bathroom. The owner gave me lots of great tips for the city. There were three different locks to get into the building and eventually room so I felt very safe. Great experience!

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts