Casa di Barbano Reviews

Via di Barbano 1, Florence, Italy

Environment is good, the staff is very friendly and helpful, location is good, recommend this hostel.

Casa di Barbano is the perfect place, great located walking distance of averything. The staff is so helpfull and kind, always ready to help. I know where I am going stay if I am coming back to Florence.

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Fantastic place to stay, easy location from train station, super clean, GREAT AIRCON and friendly host Muraq who was very welcoming and hospitable to all our needs.

This place was beautiful! The room was amazing and I've never seen such a clean bathroom. The owner gave me lots of great tips for the city. There were three different locks to get into the building and eventually room so I felt very safe. Great experience!

Great accomodation, just out of the main tourist area - quiet and great host

A wonderful quiet location, ideally situated close to the main train station within easy walking distance of the city centre. Very friendly and helpful owner who did everything possible for our visit to be a success. Could not fault our spacious and clean accommodation.

An amazing hostel with a very helpful hostess! We were very pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the hostel as the location, security and cleanliness were all first class, would definitely go again.

The stay here was ideal. Exceptional host and great lodging. Will recommend.

The room and the breakfast were great and the host is wonderful.

Excellent accommodation. We had one of the new bedrooms which was very spacious and comfortable, and quiet. The lady owner provided an excellent breakfast. She also knew Florence very well and made some great recommendations about places worth visiting.

Loved our stay here, very friendly staff, recently updated and everything was clean. Lovely breakfast and nice on ourdoor patio. A little far away from the main sights, but still relatively short walk to train station.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts