Casa di Osio Reviews

Via Montanini 66, Siena, Italy

Nice comfortable stay. Perfect location!

Awesome stay. Felt like more of an Air BnB stay. A few rooms on the top floor of an apartment building. My sister and I shared one bedroom. Seemed like the staff lived on the other half of the floor. Kitchen area was very nice, and we spent a lot of time sitting there overlooking the city. I would totally recommend this place!

Awesome and helpful staff and fantastic breakfast. The only inconvenience was the limited bathroom access, and having to wait for long periods to use the washroom.

• 22nd Jun 2015

We had a great stay at the Casa, Matteo was very friendly and welcoming. Only thing was that our room had only ceiling window and it felt weird and made us not want to spent any time there. Apart from this it was really good experience.

Wondeful stay at Casa di Osio, wish we could have stayed longer

Superbe location, it is in the city center. The communal breakfast was great, many choices of cakes in generous portions.

Lovely place to stay. I really enjoyed myself .

Had such a lovely time! Will definitely be back one day!

I only have good things to say: great location, really spacious room, clean and elegant and with a nice view. Our room didn't have a private bathroom, but there were 2 bathrooms we could use at any time, so there were no problems. Also, there is a fully-equipped kitchen you can use. Friendly people running the place, speaking very good English. Though the weather sucked, we had a really nice stay in Siena and can recommend Casa di Osio to everyone!

Perfect stay. Massive room. Beautiful view. Comfortable bed. Delicious breakfast. Central location. Friendly staff. Would only stay here if I return to Siena again. Thank you for a perfect 3 nights.

View all Siena Bed and Breakfasts