Casa di Osio Reviews

Via Montanini 66, Siena, Italy

Benedetta and her family will receive you with the biggest smile and will help you with everything. The room is very clean and spacious. The hotel is close to the bus station wich is very convenient. I enjoyed my stay very much and when I retourn to Siena I'll definetly stay in Casa di Osio.

• 4th Jan 2016

I was only in Siena for a night but Casa di Osio was really nice. It was in walking distance to everything I wanted to see in Siena, and the staff was really accommodating since I got into town at 11 p.m. You got your own room and own set of keys which was super helpful. The room was a good size and had its own radiator. The bathroom was a nice size also. The breakfast was one of the best I had in all of Europe. I want to go back to Siena and would definitely stay here again.

Very cute and cozy. The owners were lovely! Definitely would recommend

Great, clean, family run, friendly hostel in the heart of Siena!!! The host family were very obliging. The house and bedrooms exceptionally clean. The buffet breakfast was varied and tasty.

Fantastic place to stay. Hosts were very kind and explained highlights of the town very well. THE LINES

• 7th Sep 2015

Had a fantastic stay! Beautiful rooms, right in the centre of Sienna and great value for money! What more could you ask?! Breakfast was included and there was a huge selection of choices. They were kind enough to let us leave our bags in the locked hallway on the check-out day as our train did not leave till late in the evening, allowing us to go off and explore more of the city. Thanks Casa di Osio!!

• 19th Aug 2015