Casa di Osio Reviews

Via Montanini 66, Siena, Italy

Had a fantastic stay! Beautiful rooms, right in the centre of Sienna and great value for money! What more could you ask?! Breakfast was included and there was a huge selection of choices. They were kind enough to let us leave our bags in the locked hallway on the check-out day as our train did not leave till late in the evening, allowing us to go off and explore more of the city. Thanks Casa di Osio!!

• 19th Aug 2015

I had a really great time at Casa di Osio, it was a very beautiful place to stay. The room was perfect, had everything I needed, and the bathroom was also great! Breakfast was a feast, there was so much food. Also, with the location being so central, you really couldn't ask for a better experience in Siena!

really nice stay in the twin room with my girlfriend. beautiful view of countryside over Siena from the window, breakfast was included and was always fresh and plentiful with a small table over looking the view which was nice. bathroom was big and as was the bed room. worth noting there is no AC but there is an enormous fan at the end of the bed which worked really well - so no problems there. location is brilliant being right in the centre with a 5 minute walk to everywhere.

Nice comfortable stay. Perfect location!

Awesome stay. Felt like more of an Air BnB stay. A few rooms on the top floor of an apartment building. My sister and I shared one bedroom. Seemed like the staff lived on the other half of the floor. Kitchen area was very nice, and we spent a lot of time sitting there overlooking the city. I would totally recommend this place!

Awesome and helpful staff and fantastic breakfast. The only inconvenience was the limited bathroom access, and having to wait for long periods to use the washroom.

• 22nd Jun 2015

We had a great stay at the Casa, Matteo was very friendly and welcoming. Only thing was that our room had only ceiling window and it felt weird and made us not want to spent any time there. Apart from this it was really good experience.

Wondeful stay at Casa di Osio, wish we could have stayed longer

Superbe location, it is in the city center. The communal breakfast was great, many choices of cakes in generous portions.

Lovely place to stay. I really enjoyed myself .

Had such a lovely time! Will definitely be back one day!

I only have good things to say: great location, really spacious room, clean and elegant and with a nice view. Our room didn't have a private bathroom, but there were 2 bathrooms we could use at any time, so there were no problems. Also, there is a fully-equipped kitchen you can use. Friendly people running the place, speaking very good English. Though the weather sucked, we had a really nice stay in Siena and can recommend Casa di Osio to everyone!

Perfect stay. Massive room. Beautiful view. Comfortable bed. Delicious breakfast. Central location. Friendly staff. Would only stay here if I return to Siena again. Thank you for a perfect 3 nights.

Great location, and great views. Breakfast was nice, lots of good traditional foods. Loved being at the heart of Siena.

Amazing location, right in the middle of Siena. Beautiful accommodation with extremely friendly people.

Our stay in Siena was very pleasant thanks to the very central location of this B&B. We stayed there 3 nights in total (2 in a row, then a 3rd one day after as we escaped Siena for a night) and as a consequence used 2 of the 5 rooms. While room #4 is very spacious with a wonderful view on Siena, room #2 is smaller, with a view on an internal court. Room #2 is also right in front of the main entrance of the B&B, which was quite noisy especially since people arrived at midnight.

Excellent staff!

Lovely friendly couple,great value for money.

This was a charming and convenient place to stay with a friendly staff. Would highly recommend and would certainly stay here again if back in Siena.

Excellent place. Location is good, 5 minutes away from the city center. Easy access to anything. I would definitely stay at the same place again if i am going back to siena.

• 1st May 2014