Casa di Roberto Reviews

Via Piave 4, Siena, Italy

It's not a hostel,It's a flat, with 3 rooms and 1 bathroom. And staid in one room, with my girlfriend. For me, was perfect. But if you want you know people it's not the place. There is not a reception, the owner wait you outside de apartment with the key, so you have to specify your time of arrive with perfection. The only trouble , is that you have to walk 3 block to take the breakfast.

Not a hostel but more of a B and B in an apartment with two other bedrooms. A semi stalked kitchen but you might have to pay to use it, we only used the fridge. Good location but very confusing directions for Getting there and for getting to breakfast (it's in another building). Great breakfast (not just desserts!) but don't show up late. Just stayed one night and it was a good stay but don't come here is you want a hostel atmosphere

You have to call when you get there.

Sorry, can't tell you anything - didn't stay there. When I arrived, they told me they didn't get my reservation. No one spoke English, didn't even let me in. So I had to find someplace else to stay - great! Next day I went to the tourist office - they called the owners. Result: I got a room in a different B&B. So - a lot of hassle, and all I can say is: a) location is great, close to the center; b) call beforehand even if you got a booking confirmation - seems reservation doesn't always work.

Update the direction details and also how to get to breakfast otherwise it was a great stay

View all Siena Bed and Breakfasts