Casa di Roberto Reviews

Via Piave 4, Siena, Tuscany, Italy

It's not a hostel,It's a flat, with 3 rooms and 1 bathroom. And staid in one room, with my girlfriend. For me, was perfect. But if you want you know people it's not the place. There is not a reception, the owner wait you outside de apartment with the key, so you have to specify your time of arrive with perfection. The only trouble , is that you have to walk 3 block to take the breakfast.

Not a hostel but more of a B and B in an apartment with two other bedrooms. A semi stalked kitchen but you might have to pay to use it, we only used the fridge. Good location but very confusing directions for Getting there and for getting to breakfast (it's in another building). Great breakfast (not just desserts!) but don't show up late. Just stayed one night and it was a good stay but don't come here is you want a hostel atmosphere

You have to call when you get there.

Sorry, can't tell you anything - didn't stay there. When I arrived, they told me they didn't get my reservation. No one spoke English, didn't even let me in. So I had to find someplace else to stay - great! Next day I went to the tourist office - they called the owners. Result: I got a room in a different B&B. So - a lot of hassle, and all I can say is: a) location is great, close to the center; b) call beforehand even if you got a booking confirmation - seems reservation doesn't always work.

Update the direction details and also how to get to breakfast otherwise it was a great stay

We had a lovely room in a very modern, well kept apartment, in a great location. The staff were very welcoming and friendly, we had a great stay and I would definately recommend it!

Really nice place, great breakfast, didn't know that existed in italy ;)

We were a bit early arriving but eventually caught up with the host who was apologetic and very friendly and helpful. Although we had to share a bathroom the bonus was a small kitchen and the facilities were all exceptionally clean. Would definitely recommend staying here. A really lovely room, tastefully decorated and a handy location too.

• 11th May 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

A really nice place for a good price mera the entrance of the cita, 10 min to piazza del campo. Clean and nice, really small TV, and have to go to a place nearby for breakfast. Good for the price

View all Siena Bed and Breakfasts