6.7
6.7
Good 36 Total Reviews

28th Jan 2017
2.0

STAY AWAY! I feel that my money was stolen. The instructions on how to get to the property were confusing so I went the address posted on the site. When I got there I found a plaque, but no button to buzz, and no details concerning check in. I couldn't get inside, and had no cell phone service so I had to give up. It turns out that check in is several blocks away! The host was totally unapologetic and charged me the full amount even though I received nothing! THEFT

• Austria, Male, 25-30
15th Sep 2016
5.7

There is no possibility to park a car here and the owner insisted that we can park for free at a square nearby. This simply wasn't true as could be seen from all the ticket machines covering the place - no exceptions, not even in the remote area, we checked thoroughly. We finally found a spot that was 15 minutes away by foot which was fine for me, as long as I wouldn't have to speak to the owner again. The room was small but ok, breakfast from 6 to 9, at a different location, we never made it.

13th Sep 2016

Great hostel. Had everything we could need. The location was kind of confusing because it was in the fine print (not very obvious) that we needed to go to a different address to be let into the place we were staying in. Also, the traffic noise outside the window was constant almost all night.