Casa do Miguel Reviews

Rua 16 de Dezembro 138, Itacare, Brazil

Miguel and his wife and adorable son are all very lovely. The rooms are a good size, located on the second level of his house. The house is within walking distance of everything, although it is off the main strip in more of a locals area. Although this is nothing fancy, you get what you pay for and we had a pleasant stay.

my short stay in casa do miguel was great. the personal atmosphere and comfort was excellent. The amazing beaches and the nightlife is unfortgettable.

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Switzerland

Casa do Miguel is an amazing pousada in the old part of town. The Breakfast was great. I have a really nice and clean room with a good atmosphare. It is a good place near the mainstreet, close to the different beaches,surfers, restaurants and parties. The owner speaks differents languages and is very helpful.

• 4th Mar 2013
  • Switzerland

Miguel it's a great guy. The room for couple it's big with bathroom.

My stay at Casa do Miguel was very good. Miguel and his wife have been kind and sometimes I ate together them, I tried its cooking and they tried mine. The apartments (1 to 4 guests) are totally independent, with bathroom and hot water, furnished with silent and strong fan, fridge and mosquito-net. The place isn't in the city-center, but enough close to it. I think I'll come back there.

• 20th Dec 2012

Had a great time at Miguel's I booked for 1 night to check the place out and stayed for 5. I really liked the area as it's not in the main tourist part of town it's a friendly local area and I felt I saw a much more real side of the town, plus my new favourite bar is just round the corner - get Miguel to take you to Bobby's for a couple of beers and a game of chess. Early morning surfs are also a must, hot coffee and hit the beach for 6.30(ish) sunrise over the sea. Thoroughly reccommended.

• 9th Oct 2012

my stay in casa do miguel was just better than anything I had expected: miguel is a friendly and hospitable guy. His wife is a local and they have been married for many years. they are very well integrated in the neighbourhood and know everybody. I took two surf lessons with miguel and he even lent me the board. he took me to two beautiful beaches and at night we grilled in his garden and then went partying. miguel is the best guide you can immagine and showed me what itacare is really about.

• 4th Oct 2012
  • Switzerland

Definetely don´t go there. The pousada is in a mess cause the owner and his wife are fighting for divorce. He´s almost everynight drunk and the part of the town where the pousada is it´s dark and pretty scary to walk around at night. But most of all the room was very dirty, stinky and full of mosquitos. If you want a life experience go there, if you want a bit of confort don´t.

Grand place to stay! Miguel is a great guy, he was keen to make sure we had a great stay. He even came out with us for a surf. He has good boards and surfing advice. I hope the place does well.

View all Itacare Bed and Breakfasts