Casa in Laguna

Superb 169 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 169 Total Reviews

1st May 2017

My daughter and I stayed for two nights... wish we could have stayed longer! Marco is a very kind and gracious host. His dad is an artist and we were able to buy an original! We felt very safe, comfortable and everything was clean! Great location! We will stay again soon! Thank you!

• Poland, Couple, 31-40
31st Mar 2017

Very good B&B highly reccomend for everyone who stayed in Venice,very friendly owner who explain you everything.

20th Mar 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Casa en Laguna. The room accommodations were modern and simple. The beds were the most comfortable we had during our Europe trip and the rooms were quite spacious. The bathrooms were beautiful and the water/water pressure were perfect. The bathroom had great lighting and a hair dryer. Each morning we were greeted by Marco or Franco (Marco's father) and had a lovely breakfast consisting of the most amazing coffee we had in Venice, yogurt, and pastries.

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

I travelled as a solo female to Venice and stayed in Casa in Laguna. I felt incredibly safe at this b&b. Location was great as could easily get the waterbus, and San Marco was only a 10 minute walk away (if I didn't get lost!). I liked the fact that it was in a nice quiet location away from the hustle and bustle. Staff incredibly friendly and helpful in advising me which waterbus stops and numbers I would need. I would definitely stay here again!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th Nov 2016

Marco was a brilliant host. He told us anything we needed to know and he provided us with a simple, but beautiful breakfast every morning. The room was impeccably clean and facilities are faultless. We had a room with a balcony overlooking a canal, which I highly reccommend, it is just stunning. We personally loved the location, as it is well away from the busy tourist areas I encourage anyone visiting Venice to stay at the beautiful Casa in Laguna!