Casa in Laguna

Superb 174 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
1st Jul 2017
3.4

Based on the amazing reviews, I thought I would have a wonderful stay. I was wrong. -Overpriced for service and convenience offered (breakfast is very poor) -Dirty/rusty towel heater, wall paint peeling, hard sheets -Terrible location. Be warned, the water taxi for the airport is almost full by the time it gets to this stop. There are better non-tourist areas in Venezia that are more convenient -Balcony is lovely, but loud boat traffic all night -Waste of money and time for a brief trip

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

I absolutely loved this place. You get your own room featuring a balcony overlooking a canal in Venice. What more can you ask for. Free breakfast was included and the staff was incredibly nice.

26th May 2017

Mr. Marco was so kind and the cappucino he made me was delicious! Everything was great and the neighbourhood was surprisingly quiet, which is a surprise for Venice!

1st May 2017

My daughter and I stayed for two nights... wish we could have stayed longer! Marco is a very kind and gracious host. His dad is an artist and we were able to buy an original! We felt very safe, comfortable and everything was clean! Great location! We will stay again soon! Thank you!

• Poland, Couple, 31-40
31st Mar 2017

Very good B&B highly reccomend for everyone who stayed in Venice,very friendly owner who explain you everything.

20th Mar 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Casa en Laguna. The room accommodations were modern and simple. The beds were the most comfortable we had during our Europe trip and the rooms were quite spacious. The bathrooms were beautiful and the water/water pressure were perfect. The bathroom had great lighting and a hair dryer. Each morning we were greeted by Marco or Franco (Marco's father) and had a lovely breakfast consisting of the most amazing coffee we had in Venice, yogurt, and pastries.

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

I travelled as a solo female to Venice and stayed in Casa in Laguna. I felt incredibly safe at this b&b. Location was great as could easily get the waterbus, and San Marco was only a 10 minute walk away (if I didn't get lost!). I liked the fact that it was in a nice quiet location away from the hustle and bustle. Staff incredibly friendly and helpful in advising me which waterbus stops and numbers I would need. I would definitely stay here again!