Casablanca Hotel Sapa Reviews

026 Dong Loi Street - Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Sapa, Vietnam

The staff here was excellent and accommodating. They helped us with everything we needed but were never pushy. We really appreciated them. They let us check in early and got us into a room to shower after we checked out and did a day of hiking. Their restaurant Michell's (just around the corner) is also great! Have one of the set meals!

The staff here are excellent. The breakfast is solid. The owner really pressures you to go to his restaurant, Mitchell's. The rooms have character and are in pretty good condition. We were disappointed that the beautiful mountain view was obscured by the construction of a new building, but still had a great stay overall.

Thank you Eddie and the team, we really enjoyed our stay! Mike, Israel

I really enjoyed the one night I stayed at Casablanca, the staff were very friendly and easy to talk to. They organised all my onward travel and a trip to ha long bay very professionally and went out of their way to make sure I was occupied and happy throughout my stay.

Very cute & clean rooms, and extremely friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• 4th Apr 2014

The staff were phenomenol. Cleaned our muddy shoes for free and were so helpful and friendly.

Very nice hotel, especially the staff which was very knowledgeable about the area, particularly kind and helpful. The rooms are nice and clean and the hotel is in a pretty calm alley without any real traffic. They offer tours to local minority villages which we enjoyed a lot, maybe because Bob (Hung) our guide was so kind, interesting and fun. His friend Tim is also a great person to talk to, very helpful and funny. This is a place that feels like staying with family or friends !

The staff there made all 8 of us feel at home and part of the family. Never stayed in a place quite like this. The hot water may not be quite consistent but it's the only grouse we have. Almost all the staff spoke English. Their only concern was the happiness of our stay and tours, even as they struggled to keep this place afloat. I think, we think they were excellent and would recommend everyone to them if you wanna have a superb time here. Brilliant, UNFORGETTABLE experience we had.

helpful staff and not pushy with tours, in fact will help you do the villages on your own. Well located with great views from some of the balconies. Good breakfast too.

Staff were great, but that's the best thing I can say about this hotel. Showers were the worst I've seen in Asia, as they would spontaneously change from unbearably hot to unbearably cold. The lovely view of the mountains that was shown in the pictures posted on hostelworld is now half blocked by a new building that is under construction. Worst of all was the water heater on he roof, which makes it sound like there is a plane taking off from the top of the building. Not a good place to sleep.

The hotel's staff is amazing! Probably the coolest place to stay in Sapa!