Casablanca Hotel Sapa Reviews

026 Dong Loi Street - Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Sapa, Vietnam

I really enjoyed the one night I stayed at Casablanca, the staff were very friendly and easy to talk to. They organised all my onward travel and a trip to ha long bay very professionally and went out of their way to make sure I was occupied and happy throughout my stay.

Very cute & clean rooms, and extremely friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• 4th Apr 2014

The staff were phenomenol. Cleaned our muddy shoes for free and were so helpful and friendly.

Very nice hotel, especially the staff which was very knowledgeable about the area, particularly kind and helpful. The rooms are nice and clean and the hotel is in a pretty calm alley without any real traffic. They offer tours to local minority villages which we enjoyed a lot, maybe because Bob (Hung) our guide was so kind, interesting and fun. His friend Tim is also a great person to talk to, very helpful and funny. This is a place that feels like staying with family or friends !

The staff there made all 8 of us feel at home and part of the family. Never stayed in a place quite like this. The hot water may not be quite consistent but it's the only grouse we have. Almost all the staff spoke English. Their only concern was the happiness of our stay and tours, even as they struggled to keep this place afloat. I think, we think they were excellent and would recommend everyone to them if you wanna have a superb time here. Brilliant, UNFORGETTABLE experience we had.

helpful staff and not pushy with tours, in fact will help you do the villages on your own. Well located with great views from some of the balconies. Good breakfast too.

Staff were great, but that's the best thing I can say about this hotel. Showers were the worst I've seen in Asia, as they would spontaneously change from unbearably hot to unbearably cold. The lovely view of the mountains that was shown in the pictures posted on hostelworld is now half blocked by a new building that is under construction. Worst of all was the water heater on he roof, which makes it sound like there is a plane taking off from the top of the building. Not a good place to sleep.

The hotel's staff is amazing! Probably the coolest place to stay in Sapa!

Great staff, super helpful and very friendly!! We weren't lucky because we got to Sapa during a very cold and humid week, but the staff tried to help us out as best as they could with electric blanckets and heating fans. Eddy was super helpful and honest as to advise us on cheaper do-yourself tours and places to go which we were very thankful for. He even went with my boyfriend to the pharmacy to buy me some medications when I got a 40C fever! Cảm ơn và chúc mừng năm mới cho tất cả! Mai & Simon

We had a marvellous Christmas at Casablanca Hotel Sapa. The staff is amazing - they invited the whole guests to a Christmas diner with Hot Pot and rice wine on 24th Dec! Afterwards they went with us to a karaoke bar and paid for everything. We had a great time there - thank you very much for caring that much :-D

Staff are amazing! So is the view! Stay here! Best breakfast on Vietnam

We would definitely come here again! The staff is very friendly and helpful with everything. We had a big and nice room with a beautiful view over the mountains. The Common area is nice and cozy. We arrived very early and could check in earlier than usual and on our last day we could use a spare bathroom to take a shower. Pick this hostel, it is great!

The stuff was very nice and helpful!

Only downsides to the hostel are the lack of a decent desktop computer and you aren't able to adjust the water temperatuur in the showers. It's either scolding or freezing. The rest was perfect.