Casale Antonietta Reviews

Via Trav. Pantano 3, Sorrento, Italy

Super friendly staff, that seems to enjoy what they are doing and loves the place as much as we did. Make sure Alex bakes for breakfast, and that Anna tells you what to see an do;-) Thank you Anna and Alex, all the best from Natascha and Martin;-)

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

Great welcoming place.My only issue was directions to get there (2 public transport options).I got the SITA bus and was left alone on a totally dark road not knowing which direction to go.There is no path either making it extremely dangerous particularly with a wheelie suitcase. I had to find a closer hotel and have them call a taxi for me. I would regard this route as suitable possibly only by car.

• 29th Oct 2014