Casale Antonietta Reviews

Via Trav. Pantano 3, Sorrento, Italy

No Rating

It's difficult to find this hostel but gennerally its worth to see and stay there.

If you have a car this is a great place. If you do not have a car do NOT go. It is so far out of town it takes over 40 minutes to get there and the bus stops running out there at 7:30.

This is more like a hotel!!! Really cheap and good value for your money ! The garden is A-MAZING and it's quiet, you can sunbathe and there is a restaurant and a pool (we actually didn't go to the pool though) - Just what you need after a day in Sorrento, Capri, Positano or Amalfi... I would've liked to stay there for my 4 days on the Sorrento/Amalfi coast but we had booked another hostel in Agerola that was also pretty secluded :-) Definitely go here, you won't be dissapointed!

Casale Antonietta is a lovely hostel! We enjoyed it a lot. the people there are very kind and the garden with the view on the sea is wonderful! the rooms are new clean and the staff is friendly, the only little minus is the location but if you once found your hostel you don`t want to leave it anymore :)

This is a great bed and breakfast. We stayed here for three nights and Alex was extremely helpful. He recommended a great restaurant and also offered delicious hot chocolate whenever we bumped into him.

Its a bit outside of the main Sorrento but if you don't mind a 20 minute walk its great! The staff is very friendly and the rooms are extremely clean. There are a few dogs that are very nice on the property as well. You must climb up a long path to reach the hostel.

I was SO lucky to stumble onto this place! After traveling from place to place for several months and stringing together a lot of cities I was anxıous for a break in the countryside. Casale Antonietta was the perfect place to find solace. It is not a backpackers as much as a romantic B&B. I had a feeling the couples staying here paid much much more than I and that I benefıtted from a slow time and CA advertising themselves as a hostel to fill beds. If you are looking for a recharge then go here for a

Loved the hostel. Staff was amazing, breakfast was great, and the rooms were perfect. Can't believe how much you get for such a low price! Definitely recommend to everyone

• 1st Oct 2010

Everything was excellent in Casale Antonietta except when I arrived in Sorrento at 11 pm the buses were stopped and I had to get a taxi and the taxi man charged 27.50 euros in total for the two of us. The taxi driver dropped us off at the bottom of the lane. It was very dark on the lane as we walked up it as there was not much lights on the lane. The signs for Casale Antonietta were also very poor on the lane. We were walking around for half an hour before we found casale Antonietta.

Fantastic place to stay!! Two friends and I had booked a dorm/prviate room, but were given an appartment for the same price - most amazing accommodation in 6 months!! Marco and his family are the lovliest and most gracious hosts - can't thank them enough for our stay! thanks so much!

wonderful place to stay. Marco the owner was the nicest and most helpful person we have come across on our europe trip. location is only a 15 minute walk from town or a couple of minutes on the bus. Great place to stayand relax. Highly recommended.

Having stayed there last year and really enjoyed the experience, I was disappointed this year to find the air con broken in the room I stayed in. I was promised it would be fixed, however this did not happen. Having said that, it is a fantastic wee place. Just be prepared for the trek up the hill to get there!

Hermoso lugar!!!El personal genial! Alex impecable, y Marco, el propietario impresionante! Te hacen sentir realmente en casa!Un lugar realmente recomendable!!! Y por muy, muy buen precio! Pasamos unos dias hermosos, estan en todos los detalles para que uno se sienta a gusto!

Taking a bus into the heart of Sorrento everyday was a bit of a hassle, but the bus comes often and you can buy a ticket at the Camping Village across the street. Uphill climb to Casale Antonietta was quite a hike. Breakfast was delicious!!! Hot fresh croissants with a nice spread of cheese, salami, fruit, yogurt, cereal, coffee, tea, juice.

there was the best place to rest. we book 3nights but there was some problem, so we had to move. the owner; Marco moved us to the other hotel near by beach and paid for us. The staff were very nice, and room was really good even we had just one night! Except location, There was so so so nice! If you want to go there, you have take a taxi!

We liked the hotel and also the breakfast and it was realy worth the price. But the diner we had was much too expensive for what we received. Watch out!

Perfect rooms and breakfast for the price. Free car park, but a little bit difficult to reach it. (narrow road)

A great hotel, the family that owns it is fantastic. Take the bus the first time from town, its a hike with luggage, but after that it only took about 20 minutes tog et to Sorrento. Great views and breakfast!

• 26th Feb 2010

I loved it here. If you are into the party scene and night life, this is not for you. However, if you enjoy peaceful, beautiful surroundings with access to hiking trails this is the place. The breakfast was excellent and the room was nice & cozy with a fridge! The town of Sorrento is in walking distance or the bus stops nearbye. Great value, I didn\'t want to leave.

Very far from the city center. I felt that very difficult to wait a bus in sorrento city

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5