Casale Antonietta Reviews

Via Trav. Pantano 3, Sorrento, Italy

Super friendly staff, that seems to enjoy what they are doing and loves the place as much as we did. Make sure Alex bakes for breakfast, and that Anna tells you what to see an do;-) Thank you Anna and Alex, all the best from Natascha and Martin;-)

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

Great welcoming place.My only issue was directions to get there (2 public transport options).I got the SITA bus and was left alone on a totally dark road not knowing which direction to go.There is no path either making it extremely dangerous particularly with a wheelie suitcase. I had to find a closer hotel and have them call a taxi for me. I would regard this route as suitable possibly only by car.

• 29th Oct 2014

We booked the accommodation as it was described as having swimming pool gym solarium, football/volleyball pitch- they had minimal facilities, a old looking volley ball and football net Very disappointing as we booked this as our week of relaxing bya pool after2weeks of sight seeing We booked an en suite room with aircon and were given a shared bathroom with a fan. The location was a bit outfrom Sorrento.Breakfast was basic. We checked out after 1 night

• 25th Aug 2014

They lost our reservation and gave us less than 24 hours notice that they didn't have anywhere for us to stay. We had to find somewhere else.

We had a great stay here in Sorrento. Excellent value for money. The only thing worth mentioning is it is a short bus ride into town but buses are frequent. Also on arrival if coming via taxi/bus it is a long walk up the driveway with your luggage and has to be done on foot as taxi unable to get to the top. Beautiful vista amongst the lemon trees though!

We had a great stay at this B&B. Lovely and helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms and a fantastic breakfast. It is in a pretty and peaceful location, only a short bus ride or enjoyable walk into Sorrento. We wish we could have stayed longer! Thank you!

• 4th Jul 2014

It's difficult to find this hostel but gennerally its worth to see and stay there.

If you have a car this is a great place. If you do not have a car do NOT go. It is so far out of town it takes over 40 minutes to get there and the bus stops running out there at 7:30.

This is more like a hotel!!! Really cheap and good value for your money ! The garden is A-MAZING and it's quiet, you can sunbathe and there is a restaurant and a pool (we actually didn't go to the pool though) - Just what you need after a day in Sorrento, Capri, Positano or Amalfi... I would've liked to stay there for my 4 days on the Sorrento/Amalfi coast but we had booked another hostel in Agerola that was also pretty secluded :-) Definitely go here, you won't be dissapointed!

Casale Antonietta is a lovely hostel! We enjoyed it a lot. the people there are very kind and the garden with the view on the sea is wonderful! the rooms are new clean and the staff is friendly, the only little minus is the location but if you once found your hostel you don`t want to leave it anymore :)

This is a great bed and breakfast. We stayed here for three nights and Alex was extremely helpful. He recommended a great restaurant and also offered delicious hot chocolate whenever we bumped into him.

Its a bit outside of the main Sorrento but if you don't mind a 20 minute walk its great! The staff is very friendly and the rooms are extremely clean. There are a few dogs that are very nice on the property as well. You must climb up a long path to reach the hostel.

I was SO lucky to stumble onto this place! After traveling from place to place for several months and stringing together a lot of cities I was anxıous for a break in the countryside. Casale Antonietta was the perfect place to find solace. It is not a backpackers as much as a romantic B&B. I had a feeling the couples staying here paid much much more than I and that I benefıtted from a slow time and CA advertising themselves as a hostel to fill beds. If you are looking for a recharge then go here for a

Loved the hostel. Staff was amazing, breakfast was great, and the rooms were perfect. Can't believe how much you get for such a low price! Definitely recommend to everyone

• 1st Oct 2010

Everything was excellent in Casale Antonietta except when I arrived in Sorrento at 11 pm the buses were stopped and I had to get a taxi and the taxi man charged 27.50 euros in total for the two of us. The taxi driver dropped us off at the bottom of the lane. It was very dark on the lane as we walked up it as there was not much lights on the lane. The signs for Casale Antonietta were also very poor on the lane. We were walking around for half an hour before we found casale Antonietta.

Fantastic place to stay!! Two friends and I had booked a dorm/prviate room, but were given an appartment for the same price - most amazing accommodation in 6 months!! Marco and his family are the lovliest and most gracious hosts - can't thank them enough for our stay! thanks so much!

wonderful place to stay. Marco the owner was the nicest and most helpful person we have come across on our europe trip. location is only a 15 minute walk from town or a couple of minutes on the bus. Great place to stayand relax. Highly recommended.

Having stayed there last year and really enjoyed the experience, I was disappointed this year to find the air con broken in the room I stayed in. I was promised it would be fixed, however this did not happen. Having said that, it is a fantastic wee place. Just be prepared for the trek up the hill to get there!

Hermoso lugar!!!El personal genial! Alex impecable, y Marco, el propietario impresionante! Te hacen sentir realmente en casa!Un lugar realmente recomendable!!! Y por muy, muy buen precio! Pasamos unos dias hermosos, estan en todos los detalles para que uno se sienta a gusto!

Taking a bus into the heart of Sorrento everyday was a bit of a hassle, but the bus comes often and you can buy a ticket at the Camping Village across the street. Uphill climb to Casale Antonietta was quite a hike. Breakfast was delicious!!! Hot fresh croissants with a nice spread of cheese, salami, fruit, yogurt, cereal, coffee, tea, juice.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6