Casaltura Hostel Reviews

San Antonio 811, Santiago, Chile

It is a really nice hostel, in a really nice old house. The problem is the location. Is close to everything, well located if you think about turistic atractions, but it's not a nice street. We saw a guy being arrested for stealing someone and a lot of prostitutes, including during the day. Staff is super nice (except for one girl) and they offered to change us to a new and much better room 'cause we had problems with the shower. Super noisy street all the time in all bedrooms as far as I know.

it is a nice looking hostel with a historic looking interior and a super chill rooftop. besides that i had the most unrelaxing stay in a hostel ever. got waken up everyday in the by some ULTRA loud construction. staff promised me to do something about it. nothing happend expect for that the staff gets mad at you because you are complaining. 3 days of no sleep in the morning. (10% refund was offered me - what sounded like a bad joke to me). shower was only with cold water. sad to see such staff!

• 7th May 2014