Casaltura Hostel

Superb 109 Total Reviews

• Portugal, Mixed Group, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
2nd Sep 2017

Hotel like hostel. Nice room, very confortable. Private bathroom was small but with hot water. Good breakfast.

15th Aug 2017

Un lugar de veras encantador. Bien ubicado, callado, de gente amistosa que respeta tu espacio. Azotea preciosa, perfecta para trabajar. Incluso me dejaron pasar la tarde trabajando allá aunque ya había pagado la noche anterior y me iba pronto. Se lo recomiendo a cualquiera

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
10th Aug 2017

Warm room, hot shower, breakfast fine, wifi good. Quiet enough when I visited, probably the most quiet hostel I stayed at in a week in Santiago/Valpo. Traffic did not bother me. The building is gorgeous, terrace and common room lovely, cats nice. The area is actually not very exciting despite being the centre, and I feel like the staff could be more forthcoming with recommendations (and advising of the change of the clock an hour forward - critical information for travel!).

• Thailand, Male, 31-40
29th Jun 2017

The first stay at the first place in Santiago de Chile. Thanks for all friendliness of staffs providing to me. The location was great I could walk to a supermarket, restaurants, attractions, and more. The hostel was very cozy. Every morning I would love to stay at the decorated balcony and keep watching Chileans' activities that was so fantastic..

×