Casaltura Hostel Reviews

San Antonio 811, Santiago, Chile

The building is lovely, the rooms are great, the beds dead comfy! What's letting it down is a little bit of TLC, no-one seemed to really care & staff didn't connect with guests. The kitchen cleanliness also let the place down as I saw both staff & guests just leaving pots in the sink all day. Shame as this is in a good location 5mins walk to Plaza de Armas

The staff were very helpful in this hostel and there is a great roof terrace. The hostel was not particularly busy while I was there. My room did not have in room lockers of a size to take my bag.

Staff did not except prepayment done at Hostelworld, after 20min discussion they agreed to the confirmed price from Hostelworld. But when they ordered me a taxi to go to the airport the taximeter started at exactly the amount we battled before and the taxi driver handed this money to the staff of the Hostel. BTW they also lost my reservation, so instead of private room we had to sleep in a dorm with 2 drunken girls, bad experience. If you want value for your money choose a different Hostel.

View all Santiago Bed and Breakfasts