Casamatta Hostel Reviews

Rua Luiz Gonzaga Jaime, 109, Alto do Bonfim, Pirenopolis, Brazil

Rooms: I slept so well on my single bed. There are also 3-level bunks, which I´m glad I did not have to use. I wish the lockers were in rooms instead of near the reception Bathroom: Cleanest I´ve seen in a hostel. There were enough toilets and showers, but the hostel was not near full occupancy Securitiy: The gate to the hostel is padlocked, and guests can take a key. No room keys Location: Close to a market and some restaurants but a much longer walk to the center and bus station

Staff is great! It´s like be in your home. Water and fruit is free and cleanliness in bathrooms amazing. Lockers are outside, on tv room. There is a incredible hammock area to rest after waterfalls walks. They have a little and fun dog and host is very receptive.