8.7
Fabulous 55 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 55 Total Reviews
Casarao Verde Itacare Located at Rua Leonardo Setubal, n.10, , Itacare.
Brazil
Itacare 45530000 Rua Leonardo Setubal, n.10
87% 55
-14.2768708 -38.9958536
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
9th May 2016
6.3

I heard good things about this hostel, so I booked a few nights, but left after 1. The house gorgeous and has a nice, clean kitchen. However, as I was traveling alone, I wanted to find a sociable atmosphere where I could meet new people, and that was not what I found here. It seems like a great place for couples who want a cheap, quiet, beautiful place to stay, but for young people traveling alone, I wouldn't recommend it.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
13th Jan 2016

We went just for one night and stayed 4. The hostel is just next to the center but really quiet, with a huge garden, an amazing fresh air coming inside all the time and very complete breakfast. And people working there is fantastic, specially guille!