Casarao Verde Itacare Reviews

Rua Leonardo Setubal, n.10, Itacare, Brazil

quite a nice hostel, just a bit quiet when we were there. Beautiful old building, very clean and staff were fine. No breakfast. kitchen facilities ok but would be cramped of hostel was full. Nice stay.

We stayed in Cascarao Verde and Che legarto and I can just say that this hostel is just the best hostel of Itacaré and also the best I have ever seen. A really nice old and big house with a lot of nice furnitures, a really big garden, nice facilities and a gym. And the few is just awesome. And to the town center it is a two minutes walk. Nothing more to say!

Coming to Casarao after traveling an entire day was truly rewarding.Quiet and got a great nights rest. The staff was helpful whether it was about parties at night or helping us get to a trail to the most beautiful beaches. The staff kept the place super clean and even washed some of our dishes. There is security through out the night but it is a safe town so I was not worried. The only thing I would recommend is having a water filter. We had to buy our own and it got pretty expensive.

Lovely staff and beautiful building.... Although I'm not sure about the green colour of the outside! The kitchen could do with a lot more cutlery but apart from that the facilities were good with sinks for washing clothes and even a gym!