Casarao Verde Itacare Reviews

Rua Leonardo Setubal, n.10, Itacare, Brazil

Petty decent hostel, awesome staff and has a gym! Odd price difference between hostel world and what was charged but was fair in the end. Was in a very large down, three beds tell. The fans kept turning on and off... Which I talked to the staff about but the problem persists the next few nights. Seeing as it's so hot here I would have thought fixing it would be a priority but just a few sweaty nights, rest was good

I booked for 2 nights but decided to stay for 7nights! Amazing hostel, loved everything about it and totally recommend to anyone! Patricia and all the staff are very helpfull and bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen are very clean.

I really enjoyed my stay here! The staff was awesome and really helpful in planning our activities, travels, etc. I would definitely stay again. Facilities were very clean and I really liked the chill atmosphere. The other guests were friendly as well.

Beautiful hostel. Rooms very kept up, plenty of options for those traveling on a budget or those wanting more privacy. Great and helpful staff--she helped us set up surfing lessons which were the highlight! One thing to note is it is a 10 minute walk to the beach from this location. Since few hostels are on the actual beaches in Itacare, this isn't a huge deal, just something to know! Overall one of the best hostels I've stayed at and I HIGHLY recommend it!

I recommend this place to everyone.The best one I´ve been in Brazil, for sure! My stay wouldn´t be the same if it wasn´t for this hostel.This hostel is set on a beautifully refurbished secular house, an historical heritage. I really appreciate the cleanliness, the kitchen, the location, the ONLY one in front of the beach in Itacaré.. very close to everything. Beds were compfy, shower was ok and we always had hot water. Friendly and cozy atmosphere, barcebue parties,excellent breakfast seaview!

The hostel is an old colonial house, directly on a small beach, with a cute, cosy garden. Beautiful place! It's also at a walking distance (10 to 20min) to the other best beaches in Itacare. It's very clean, and the staff is helpful. However, the breakfast isn't included as said in the description, it's 7 reais a day. And, to my opinion, the one that is given is insufficient. Other bad point if you mind noise: there's a snack playing really loud music every evening right next to the hostel.

Hello Mathilde! Thank you veyy much for your message! We would like to remember you that the breakfast is included for all the rooms except the 18 bed dorm the one you have booked. If you have a look at this room´s description you will find this information. Concerning the loud music, it is not every evening and now everything is under control. Hope everything is clear :) Best wishes!

Nice hostel, very well located if you want to relax.

Nice antique house, very nice staff, just five minutes from the party. Very clean. Big dorms but comfortable beds. And not expensive. We would always recommend it!

lovely hostel, really clean and new on the inside. The staff were really helpful, it was in a good location right next to the sea and 5 mins from all the restaurants and shops. Breakfast was standard but had fresh fruit. The beds were really comfy. It was quite empty when we were there but was perfect as just wanted to relax.

Beautiful hostel, really really nice. its just a shame that its at the wrong end of town away from all the nice beaches.

Casarão Verde Hostel Itacaré es MOLTO BENE! I have an excellent stay there at Itacare, if it s not the paradise, it s close enough, just love it! The playas(praias) are the best and it s such a beautiful hostels with nice reception! so, why are you still waiting to book it? Enjoy your stay!

Nice Location, directly in front of the beach. The Hostel owns a parking area, secured by a garage door! Good. They were overbooked when we arrived, no normal room available. So they put us in a kind of bunker, was like a cell in prison. But it had everything we need: bed, a window, electricity to recharge camera, and a next door toilet with shower. Nevertheless too expensive for that.

A brand new hostel with a great staff and very good location! The place is calm, charming and extremely cozy. It felt like home to me! :)