9.0
Superb 62 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 62 Total Reviews
Casarao Verde Itacare Located at Rua Leonardo Setubal, n.10, , Itacare.
Brazil
Itacare 45530000 Rua Leonardo Setubal, n.10
90% 62
-14.2768708 -38.9958536
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

We loved our stay here: it was cheap and clean with plenty of spaces for relaxing. The staff were really helpful and the building was beautiful. The only criticism is that there was no breakfast when we were there which means you have to sort something out yourself. Overall however we loved staying here.

• Australia, Female, 41+
13th Jul 2016

One of the best hostels I have been to in Brazil. A beatiful big old house in a garden, well maintained, with views straight onto the lagoon. Away from "backpacker street" so it is nice and quiet. So-so kitchen, but better than other ones I have had to suffer with. I speak Portuguese so I do not know if staff speak English (but this is rare anywhere in Brazil). Dorm was huge and airy, lockers were only wood (but this is common in Brazil).

• France, Female, 25-30
28th May 2016

I had really nice time there !

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
9th May 2016
6.3

I heard good things about this hostel, so I booked a few nights, but left after 1. The house gorgeous and has a nice, clean kitchen. However, as I was traveling alone, I wanted to find a sociable atmosphere where I could meet new people, and that was not what I found here. It seems like a great place for couples who want a cheap, quiet, beautiful place to stay, but for young people traveling alone, I wouldn't recommend it.