7.2
Very Good 66 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 66 Total Reviews
Casaviva Inn Hostel Located at 279/191-192 Moo 12 Jomtien Beach Rd, Jomtien Beach, Pattaya.
Thailand
Pattaya 20150 279/191-192 Moo 12 Jomtien Beach Rd, Jomtien Beach
72% 66
12.8827218 100.8818292
    Rooms available

29th Apr 2016
3.7

I booked a dorm mixed 4 beds! But was put in a prison cage 2x3 mt with a dbldeck bed in the middle. No window no place to move. Only the Australian owner is acceptable. Forget the rest. Next day I moved out immidiately. Now in Bali. More better conditions. Besides I remind them to take my forgotten food from fridge they told they don't have it any more. The staff is the worst I have seen till now. Sorry for my words but book another place...

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

I stay one night there with 2 dorm mates so it's very quiet and the bed was comfortable.There is a toilet inside the shower room and it's broken when you increase more water but on the floor there is a little of sand. Nearby there there is a sauna room 30 mins for 150THB (as my memory). Moreover,overall is clean. The air con is automatically on at 11.00 p.m. till 9 in the morning. But All you need like microwave,TV, pool table, fridge, kettle and terrace is in the main room. It's safe &sound.

• Norway, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2016
7.1

Ok hostel. Only 2 minutts from the beach. Nice host, but it's in Pattaya. We tried for a few days, then ran away to Hua Hin.