Cascada Verde - Hostel at the Waterfall Reviews

Entry from Tanque AyA, Uvita de Osa, Uvita, Costa Rica

Hands down the best hostel I've been to! Highly recommended!!'

• 2nd Jul 2015

It was a great Eco-friendly hostel! Close to the waterfall and nature. The owners were really great about communicating how to get there and the best way to do things (ie go grocery shopping before getting to the hostel). Overal wonderful time and wonderful stay!

What a great, relaxing place! I would definitely stay again.

one of the best back packers I have ever stayed at. Be sure to get groceries prior to arrival. It would be a challenge to get a smile out of the male owner though.

This hostel was lovely, quiet, clean, beautiful. The people were kind. I felt safe. I loved it. I'll be back =)

• 23rd Feb 2015

A very clean and peaceful retreat out on the edge of the jungle. Its somewhat remote location is a blessing in disguise if you can handle your own logistics.

• 3rd Feb 2015