Cascade Hostel Reviews

2 Baghramyan avenue, Yerevan, Armenia

The staff were very nice, and they speak English and Russian. They were always willing to do more than you needed. Breakfast was great! Shower was a little disappointment because for some reason there was always water on the floor (so slippery) and no mop to clean up after yourself. But overall I liked everything! Julia (one of the staff) even gave me 100 drams when I complained that I did not have coins to pay for the bus. Thank you, Julia!

+ Very friendly staff, with lots of advises in good English what to do and how to get there. Great central location next to the Cascade. Breakfast was OK, and you can use the kitchen. Wifi and airco was good. - One shower and two toilets wasn't much when everyone uses it in the morning.

I arrived Yerevan one week early. I went to Cascade Hostel to stay there but they were booked out but the staff were very friendly. They called another place and arranged a room for me to stay. I didn't stay in Cascade Hostel therfore I can't make any comments about the Hostel except about friendly staff and in very good location.

central location, incredibly friendly staff and good internet connection.

• 15th Apr 2015