Cascais Bay Hostel Reviews

Largo Luis Camões, 38 - 2º, Cascais, Portugal

When we arrived staff member was very slow. After eventually getting our keys my card payment declined 5 times. I eventually payed with cash and I had to ask for my change, I should never have to ask for it. Noise in the room beside reception was too much. I know it's on the square but there is also a nightclub near by and also cleaning outside on the square at 5am. Ear plugs are needed! Shower curtain, FILTHY- black the bottom. Breakfast wasn't there at 8am last day, 9am

The bathroom was huge and clean!

• 10th May 2015

This hostel is wonderful lol Place is fantastic and All staffs were so kindly!!! If I go to Cascais again, I'll go to Cascais Bay Hostel!!! So lovely place:)))