Cascais Bay Hostel Reviews

Largo Luis Camões, 38 - 2º, Cascais, Portugal

Fantastic place! Thank you! Improvements suggested: Switch bed position/add ladder to ease upper bunk access Fruit for breakfast Thank you

very clean, quiet hostel in a great location. manager was a bit unfriendly, and there was hardly any social atmosphere in the hostel

Nice patio, nice kitchen, very quiet atmosphere.

Very convenient, safe hostel right in the middle of everything in Caiscas and close to the train station.

Wonderful!

• 12th Jul 2015

The staff in particular were very good and it was a very nice hostel in a good location.

When we arrived staff member was very slow. After eventually getting our keys my card payment declined 5 times. I eventually payed with cash and I had to ask for my change, I should never have to ask for it. Noise in the room beside reception was too much. I know it's on the square but there is also a nightclub near by and also cleaning outside on the square at 5am. Ear plugs are needed! Shower curtain, FILTHY- black the bottom. Breakfast wasn't there at 8am last day, 9am

The bathroom was huge and clean!

• 10th May 2015

This hostel is wonderful lol Place is fantastic and All staffs were so kindly!!! If I go to Cascais again, I'll go to Cascais Bay Hostel!!! So lovely place:)))