8.0
Fabulous 67 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Sep 2017
7.4

The hostel was in a very good location, but we were surprised that the common room was used as a room for two. We had a private room and would have to pass through the common room with sleeping people to get to the bathroom at night and out of the door in the morning. Other than that, it was a great place with wifi and easy access to restaurants and bars.

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
13th Jul 2017

Our stay at Case Rosse in Riomagiore was amazing. The location of the room was perfect and the staff were friendly. Only downside is the room had no natural light however we were only in the room when we went to sleep. Would stay there again.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

We had a late check in, so the owner placed a note and the keys into the drop box next to the office. When we got there, we found the note and keys. The directions were clear, but took a while to find since it was dark. I called the owner many times, and he helped explain the directions he wrote. It took a while but I found the place. He was always able to answer the phone when I called, and did not hesitate to help me! The room was nice, there was no AC but it gets really cool at night!

14th May 2017
2.0

There was a small error in my booking and as a result, I payed for 2 nights with this accommodation while I was on the other side of the world. So I payed for them to have 2 empty rooms. Their incompetent staff made no effort to rectify the error or help me in any way. The one night I actually did stay here, it was dirty, far from everything, and seemed like every time I spoke with staff they tried to squeeze money out of me. Outrageous.

×