Very Good 59 Total Reviews
Very Good 59 Total Reviews
Case Rosse Located at Via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre.
Case Rosse
    Rooms available

• Canada, Mixed Group, 41+
24th Sep 2015
5.7

Hello, the ad is misleading as they use one room to make it look like it's really great. We up graded to the best room and it was great. That said towels were like carpet and the two dudes are shady. Cheers Norman

27th Aug 2015
6.0

Case Rosse is essentially a shared apartment, not a hostel, and I wouldn't stay here again. Overpriced for the facilities offered and rude guest treatment. The first night my friend and I were put in a room with several beds, only for staff to literally tell us not to touch more than one. The next day, the staff made us switch to another room (with a considerably worse view) because a larger group was coming. WiFi is only at the reception building and is turned off when the staff isn't present.

5th Aug 2015
4.9

This is not a hostel, it's a series of rooms that are rented out via an agency. The people there are super shady - when you pay, GET A RECEIPT!

• rachie024
  • Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Jun 2015

We arrived late and they helped us out with instructions to get to our place we were staying! That helped us out a lot! Great location, people have to realize that the towns are very hilly so of course it's going to be a climb! Had a great time, would definitely go back!

29th May 2015
7.1

I had a good stay the first night in the room, however the second night wasn't the best. The reason is the walls are paper thin, and having what seemed to be about 12 people sharing a common room made it so every single door opening/closing and conversation was heard quite clearly in our room. That and the main office is so far away, it was a 15 minute walk to ask a question....up and down a mountain. Overall it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
25th May 2015
2.3

Staff (Luciano) was extremely rude and violent. If you decide to book with them (something I would never recommend) , make sure to be placed in the rooms at the top of the hill. Otherwise, they will try to place you in a room with no lights, no windows, construction dust and extreme filth.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th May 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at Case Rosse. The owners were phenomenal and the room was very comfortable. The only issue I had was that there was an adjoining room that we were not told about in advance. I did not feel very secure leaving my things in our room, as the other people staying there had access to our things. Other than that, I loved it, and I would definitely stay there again if I ever go back to Cinque Terre.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
18th May 2015
6.0

When booking the hostel it should be CLEARLY stated that you have to walk up 360 stairs to get to the apartment. If we would have known this we would have stayed elsewhere, as to not carry our 50 pound suitcases up this mountain. It is also not stated that the rooms do not have air conditioning, even a fan for that matter. In the amenities you are promised wifi, conveniently it is only provided in the office downstairs. Cleaning staff wakes you up at 8/9 every day. Overall we weren't pleased.

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
15th May 2015

Our room was so killer! Right in town and the perfect size for my buddy and I. Room was clean, had a mini fridge, small bathroom and shower, and we even had a balcony. The balcony was definitely the cherry on top of a great experience in Riomaggiore. If you are thinking of staying in La Spezia and training in, don't. It is the same price to actually stay in this town as it is to stay outside of it, and you will have to pay to take the train in. Highly recommend and I hope to be back!

9th May 2015

Loved this place, a bit pricey, but worth every penny. Very clean, and the staff we super nice.